Chapter 13: Unchained

It's a day after Shizu-chan and I started...being an item. I still can't understand why I said yes. I mean, we both completely hate each other, right? But...why did I feel so happy?

"Izaya," Shizu-chan calls my name. I look up at him. "What are you spacing out for? Is that all you do in your free time?"

"For your information, Shizu-chan, normal people think every now and then," I inform him matter of factly.

"Izaya," he says slowly, clenching his fist.

"Yes, dear?" I ask tilting my head and batting my eyelashes.

He rubs his temples, "Don't call me that."

"Dear or Shizu-chan?"

"Either!" He throws a punch at my face and I dodge. In the same movement, I reach up and peck him on the lips.

He stops and looks at me. "What are you doing?"

"We're boyfriends now, so it's normal to kiss," I tell him.

"We just started dating yesterday!"

"So?"

"I'm beginning to regret this," he mutters to himself.

I laugh. "Shizu-chan! That's so cold!"

"You know, now that we're dating, you should me nicer to me."

"Whatever do you mean?"

"You should let me smoke. You've been repressing me since we got chained together."

"Nope," I say and shake my head.

"Why not?"

"You shouldn't deliberately destroy your body like that. Plus, not smoking has been a good thing for you," I pause. "And what do you mean repressing? I haven't let you smoke at all."

He looks away from me.

I gasp, "Have you been smoking when I'm asleep!?"

"No," he answers quickly.

"You have!" I groan, "You probably got ash all over my floor and bed."

"I did not! I used a plate to catch the ash."

"How the hell did you get a plate without dragging me out of the bed?"

"Namie brought it to me," he says quietly.

"That bitch has been helping you! You two are so inconsider-" I don't finish. Shizu-chan cuts me off with a kiss.

At first I think about biting him to get payback, but I can't help but kiss back. He pushes me down against the arm of the couch and starts kissing me harder. Soon after, we begin to make out. I'm not quite sure who started it.

"Wow! You two are sure going at it!"

We abruptly stop and look up to see Shinra followed by my two sisters. Namie is smirking at me from the back ground.

Realizing our position, we pull away.

"What do you need?" I ask, slightly upset that they interrupted.

"I came here to unchain you," he tells us, smiling brightly. "But, if this is a bad time, I could come back later."

"NO!" Both Shizu-chan and I yell.

"Okay, okay," he says, "however, I have some conditions. Shizuo still has to stay here with Izaya for another week since I'm letting you go early."

"That's not even right! It's almost been a week," Shizu-chan argues.

"Well, from what I can see, you'll enjoy your time here."

He looks away, with an angry face.

"Anyway, I'm going to remove the bracelets and handcuffs, but, if Namie tells me either of you leave each other without a good reason, I'm going to put both the handcuffs and the bracelets back on for a month."

We nod.

It only takes a few minutes. Once we're free of each other, I look at my wrist. I'm so glad that it's off, but I think I might, only a little, miss the closeness between Shizu-chan and myself.

"Well, I'll be off. Feel free to get intimate in the bed tonight, you two," Shinra winks and dodges out the door before he can be hit by the projectile coffee table.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXx

So I was thinking earlier and I'm a lot closer to the end of this than I thought I'd be. I think this story will probably be somewhere between 3 and 10 chapters longer.

Feel free to comment or vote or whatever you feel like.

Bye, bye!

30-7-16