Chapter 8: Annoying Shizu-chan

"So flea, what do you even do with your life?" The monster is sitting beside me, peering at my computer with an eyebrow raised.

"Mind your own business," I mumble.

"This is my business for the next week. Plus, it's not even your business to mind," he growls. For once I don't think I'm the reason why he's angry; rather, it's Shinra's fault.

I turn to him. Well, he's trying to be friendly, so I should play with him. "You see here. I gather news on what happens within several prefectures and write down everything that's valuable. I take notes on every person, but only pay attention to the interesting ones." I talk to him as if he were 5 and make big motions with my free arm.

He gives me an incredulous look. "So you're a stalker."

I pause and turn back to my computer, shrugging. "Call it what you will, but I make more money than you could ever dream of having."

"I don't even see how. How have you not had restraining orders put on you!? Or better yet, how have you not been arrested?"

"You see here, Shizu-chan," I tell him putting my hand on his shoulder, "I'm what one would call 'smart.'" I draw out the word smart. "It may be too big for your lexicon, but it means I have something called 'common sense' and I can put it to good use." He swats me angrily at my teasing, but I dodge and continue. "For example, I take advantage of weak hearted people in a crisis of some sort and manipulate them through this thing called 'lying.' It's when you take something that is correct or true and say the opposite."

"You stupid, flea!" He yells and starts attacking me. "You shouldn't take advantage of other people. And don't treat me like a toddler!"

I try to dodge but it's difficult in these close quarters. He grabs the chain and yanks it towards himself making me stumble. He jumps at this chance and pins me down to the ground.

"Oh, wow," Shizu-chan," I mock him. "You actually thought something through for once." I know I shouldn't tease him given my situation, but I don't really care. Making fun of Shizu-chan is one of my most favorite things in the world.

He gives me an evil grin. "You asked for this." He moves my arms above my head and begins to tickle me.

"No! Shizu-chan, stop!" I scream in between fits of laughter and tears. I hate being tickled. It doesn't even make sense to begin with. People feel tickled when their bodies react in fear. Yet people laugh when it happens. Does this mean people actually find joy in panic-induced situations?

The blonde monster ignores me and continues for a few more seconds. Finally he stops. At first I'm glad, but then I realize the silence is too long. I follow his gaze to see Namie standing in the door way, eyes wide and mouth wide open.

Why the heck is she looking like that? I initially think, but then I remember. Shizu-chan is on top of me and pinning me to the ground as I was screaming for him to stop and laughing/crying. Yeah... This isn't looking too good for us.

"Well," she says after a minute. "I didn't realize you two had this kind of relationship. Have...fun."

She begins to leave, but I stop her. "Says the girl who wants to have sex with her brother."

"I do... no.. S-Seiji and I do not have that kind of relationship!" Flustered, she storms off into another room.

I smile, proud at my comeback and look back to Shizu-chan. He quickly gets off at me and turns his head. Before he did, though, I had already seen it. Shizu-chan's face is dusted with red.

XxXxXxXxXxXx

Hey! How do you like it? Feel free to comment whatever, message me, or throw it out the window.

Bye, bye!

7-25-16