Chapter 10: Sisters

I haven't talked to Shizu-chan since last night expect for the unavoidable, such as when we need to be unchained. I can tell he wants to talk to me, weird saying we hate each other, but I keep ignoring him. Somehow he's actually staying patient.

It's really strange. I always had thought of Shizu-chan as an imbecile that only knows how to fight. I guess both of us have seen sides of each other we have never seen before.

"Izaya," he says. This is the first time he has initiated conversation since last night. I'm not ready to talk yet, so I ignore him and begin looking on my phone.

My phone is yanked out of my hand and I look at the blonde who snatched it. "Don't ignore me."

I frown and grab another phone from nearby. He can take them all he wants. I have about 10 more.

"I'm serious," he says, taking this phone, too. "We need to talk about yesterday. You can't just run away from it."

"I don't want to talk to you, Shizu-chan," I huff and turn my back to him.

"Izaya," he says angrily.

"Try counting to ten," I tell him, "I think that's supposed to help."

He stays quiet for a few seconds. "Are you trying to piss me off?"

"Of course I am, Shizu-chan," I respond.

He sighs, "You know what, I don't care anymore. I thought maybe you could be a better person than you appeared, but it seems I was wrong. You're just an arrogant, self-centered asshole through and through."

I flinch. He's told me things like this before, but it actually hurt this time. He's called me worse, but for some reason I feel as if he'd stabbed me in the chest and twisted the knife. Why does it hurt now? This feeling is worse than the times he's actually hit me before.

I hear the doorbell ring. I really don't feel like getting up right now. Especially since I'm chained. Chances are it's a client, so I don't want them to see me chained to another man. "Namie! Come here!"

"Shouldn't you get the door?" She complains and walks into the room.

"You go answer the door," I tell her, "and if it's a client him I'm out right now and won't be back for another few days. If he insists on talking to me give him my cell number."

"And if it's not a client?" She asks, looking bored.

"Then I don't really care if they come in. It'd probably only be Shinra or maybe Celty because they're the only people who'd ever actually come to see me. If it's Shinra tell him to get his sorry ass in here and unchain me."

"Whatever," she heads to the door.

I hear it unlock and footsteps come in. So it's not a client...? I hear a high pitched voice which rules out both Celty and Shinra. I think for a second and realize who it is. I turn and look in the direction of the door. Why are they here?

A few seconds later Namie comes back followed by two high school girls. One has braided pigtails, glasses, a school uniform, and a yellow dog jacket. The other has short hair, a gym uniform, and a green cat jacket. The two of them are holding hands. Once again, the incest is a strong theme in my life for some reason. My sisters just happen to fit that theme.

I groan and facepalm when I see them. I don't really hate my sisters, but they are very annoying. Despite what one would think, they have opposite personalities even though they're identical twins. They actually flipped a coin and rolled a dice to see who would have which personalities, traits, and characteristics. It may or may not have anything to do with the fact that I told them their existence was useless as identical twins. Long story short, they meddle with everything and think they are some amazing deity.

(a/n: *cough cough*)

"What do you want?" I ask looking up at them. Instead of looking at me, they're staring past me at Shizuo.

"Iza-nii," Kiruri, the one with short hair, says in a quiet voice, "Why is Shizuo here?"

"Dang it!" Mairu, the one with pigtails exclaims! "Why did you two have to get along!? You should have just killed him already!"

Another thing. My sisters care nothing about my life and Shizuo is actually okay with them.

"Why are you here?" I intervene.

"Oh you know," Mairu draws out. "We just wanted to see our favorite and only brother. You know we love you so much."

I raise an eyebrow and put my free hand on my hip, giving them a sassy look. "Really?" I say with as much sarcasm as possible in a single word.

"Okay," she admits, "we actually wanted some information. Nothing much."

"Tell me what you want. Just know if it's actually something important, I might charge you," I tell them.

"Well," She draws out. "Does Russia Sushi actually put humans in their sushi or real fish and sea creatures?"

"Where the hell did this come from?" I ask, furrowing my brows.

"We wanted to go there, but some of our classmates said they put humans in their sushi," Kururi says.

"No," I tell them. "Russia Sushi has actual seafood in their sushi and it's good."

"That's a relief!" Mairu says, wiping her forehead with the back of her hand.

"Yes, a relief," Kururi chirps, hugging Mairu from behind.

I stare at them and get an idea. "Hey, you two. In exchange for that information, I have a favor to ask of you. If you do it correctly, I'll give you a nice reward."

Mairu crosses her arms and gives me a wary look. "Go on."

"If you haven't noticed, this idiot and I are chained together," I hold up my arm attached to Shizu-chan's to show them. "If you can convince Shinra Kishitani to unchain us then Shizu-chan will get you Yuuhei Hanejima's autograph."

Both girls squeal in excitement. Yuuhei Hanejima is Shizu-chan's brother. Yuuhei is his stage name; he's an actor and my sisters just so happen to be huge fans. His real name is Kasuka Heiwajima.

Shizu-chan elbows me in the side.

"Ow," I complain and rub my side. I look over at him.

He huffs, "I guess it's a fair trade, but if you want me to go through with it, you're going to have to start eating three-meals a day and stop taking your dieting pills."

I frown. Does this mean he's actually concerns about my health or just wants me to be fat so he can make fun of me? Either way, it's still worth it. Plus, I can regress back to my usual ways once he leaves. "Deal."

XxXxXxXxXxXx

Sorry I didn't update the story yesterday. I was really tired, so I started making it and went to bed.

Bye, bye!

28-7-16