Chapter 12: Shizu-chan's Turn

After the sudden grief passes, I feel joy take it's spot. He's lying.

"Shizu-chan, are you sure you hate me?" I ask looking at him innocently. I make it seem as if I'm teasing him like normal.

"Eh..." He furrows his eyebrows. "Why would you doubt that? We've always hated each other. Don't you hate me?"

"I don't completely hate you, Shizu-chan," I tell him. "You are a fun play toy."

"I'm not a toy!" He punches the back of the couch and breaks it.

"Shizu-chan! Stop destroying my stuff," I whine.

"Don't call me Shizu-chan!"

"Anyway, you never truthfully answered my question! How do you feel about me?"

"I already told you the truth. I hate you."

I lean into his face. "But are you sure about that?"

"Get away you flea!" He tries to scoot away, but the arm of the couch stops his escape.

I put my hands on either side of his torso and scoot closer until I'm almost on top of him. "Hm~? Are you sure~?"

He stays silent for a few seconds and looks up with me with a triumphant smile on his face. I raise an eyebrow. What is he up to? Too late.

He quickly raises his arms and begins tickling me. Not this again!

"No! Shizu-chan!" He turns the tables and pins me down against the other arm of the couch.

"How do you like it? Huh?" I open my mouth to respond, but he talks again. "Make one wrong move and you get it."

I frown, but stay still. Right now my heart is pounding, but I'm not quite sure why. I'm not so lazy that this amount of movement should make me tired. But that's the thing. I don't really feel shortness of breath, just...excited?

"Now you'll play your own little game. For everything I ask, say 'yes.'"

I nod my head.

"Okay. Um... Are your sisters' names Mairu and Kiruri?" He asks.

"Yes," I answer and then add, "Stuck looking for a question~?"

"Shut it," he growls, "Just so you know, you're the one in a dangerous spot here. Next is: are you an information broker?"

"Yes."

"Do you hate humans?" With this question, he gives a slight smirk.

I frown at him, but I have to answer anyway. "Yes."

"Now answer truthfully." He stays silent for a minute, glaring at me. "Will you go out with me?"

I feel as if my heart stops. I instantly stare wide-eyed at him and, without thinking, answer. "Yes."

"You know you don't have to say 'yes' anymore, right?"

"I know."

XxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Is this story any good, or just plain boring?

As always, feel free to comment or message me. I'll respond how I see fit.

Bye, bye!

7-30-16