Chapter 7

*Avery*

"Skylar! You are suck a jerk!" I shrieked at him. 

He laughed, "No shit Sherlock. Now go play with your Barbies or something."

"Oh go to Hell!" I yelled back furiously. God, he was really wearing down my last nerve! 

"Ooohh! She swears!" He rolled his eyes. 

"You know what Skylar-"

"No, tell me Avery. Tell me something I don't know." He crossed his arms and tilted his head as if he were actually interested. 

"Damnit Skylar! I swear to God I am growing to dispise you! You are seriously working on my last friggin' nerve and I cannot take any more of this! You are pushing away the only person who is even remotely trying to be your friend and you're going to end up all alone! And it won't be anyone's fault but your own! I guess misery loves company! Like Jesus Skylar, can't you turn off the arrogant asshole for one minute and be a normal guy? Not saying most guys aren't arrogant assholes, but you know what I mean! All I ever do is try and try and TRY to be nice to you and be your friend and you just push me around! LIterally! Remember, you pushed me down the stairs practically! And then you acted all caring and compassionate! You have a serious case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and you better fix it." I finished in a huff; my chest heaving up and down. 

"Are you quite finished or...?" He raised an eyebrow.

My frustration boiled over to a whole new level. My nails dug into my palms and my hands began to shake, "You-"

"You want to go get a pizza?" 

"-what?"  Did he just say what I think he did? Surely he hadn't. I had to be mistaken. I'd had a heart attack from getting so angry and this was me dying. 

"Don't make me repeat myself. I really hate that." He rolled his eyes and stared at me blankly.

"What did you just say?" I shook my head in an attempt to clear whatever just happened to my head to make it shortciruit like that. 

"I said, do you want to go get a pizza?" He enunciated carefully.

"Um.....o-okay." I said. I still felt seriously confused, but I couldn't say no. I mean think about it. When was Skylar ever a decent person? Especially to me? This wasn't real; it couldn't be. Nope. No way. I had to be hullucinating. Yep, that's it! I was still asleep and having a freak dream because I'm traumatized due to the break in. Yes. That's it. Has to be. I refuse to believe anything else.

"Well? Are you just going to stand there or what?" He snapped me out my thought process. 

"What?"

"Oh my fucking God. Are you deaf? In all seriousness, are you?" He tilted his head in frustration.

 Still going off of my earlier presumtion that this was a dream I returned to my room and got dressed. When I got downstairs I didn't see Skylar anywhere. 

I checked the kitchen, but there was still no sign. I growled, "Ugh! Skylar you are such a jerk! I can't believe I fell for that!" I huffed. "Wait. What am I saying? This is all a dream, of course he would have ditched me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? I went to the bathroom." His voice came from behind me. I jumped and gave a yelp. "Oh, did I scare you Princess?"

"Shut up!" I batted a slap at his chest. He caught my wrist tightly before it could even touch him. 

"Don't try to hit me again. Ever. I will knock you down." He said sternly and seriously.