Secrets of the Assassin Revealed 17

I learned a lot of things from those people. Sadly I learned that my dad was the player of all players, along with other things I wish I could forget. The deeper I dug into his past, the more I wanted to hate him.

I did yoga with the acrobat, it just became our routine. Rise at sunset and do yoga. It was quiet and peaceful. I think I might h]ave gotten high off the inscence once. Diego started trying to smoke that stuff. 

A lot of the people here had known my dad. The were his friends and enemies, but no one was ratting me out to him. He'd left them behind, he'd renounced them. That was something they wouldn't forgive. I might leave the circus, but It wouldn't be forever. I'd keep my ties with them. I wouldn't forget them. How coud I? They'd given me a lot that I would never had been able to gain otherwise. They gave me a special kind of friendship, the kind I had with Diego and Gentry.

At some point we ran into Ani. She was at one of our performances. She told me news that ripped me apart. My dad had found her and now he was tracking her via a tracking device.

"Can't you just get it out?"

Her eyes filled with tears.

"Its a kill chip." She whispered. "All he has to do is press a button and I drop dead."

I had no idea what I was supposed to do.

"Your parents?"

"He knows where they are. He'll just activate it if I get close." The tears spilled over. Her face was an expression of the purest hate. "I'm leaving. I can't lead him to you."

"Ani-," I don't know what I was planning on saying to her.

"Don't try to find me. Just kill him for me." With that she walked away, blending into the masses of people that were leaving.

My body felt hollow. It only lasted for a moment. It was soon replaced by red anger and black hate towards my father for doing this.I knew he was my opponent this round, but I hadn't been taking it seriously. I wasn't going to make that mistake again.  I was going to make him pay for this.

A few of the acrobats had been privy to that scene. First thier faces held pity for me, then anger, towards my dad, then black hate for him. He'd left them, thrown them away, and now this. One of them looked like she wanted to rip my dads throat out with her own hands.

Eventually enough time passed that now everyone knew that the circus had a new addition. We travelled all over. It didn't matter to me. I'd traveled all over the world with my dad. There were few places worth seeing that I hadn't seen. We went to different countires and changed our names as well as the name of the circus and changed the language from English to the native tongue of that place. We met other circuses on the road.

While packing up after the end of one of our shows a drunk man came near me. I tensed, ready to defend myself. He wobbled towards me. He said things in a rapid sharp choopy French. I could tell it wasn't his native tongue. It didn't flow like French should. I took a step back, wary of the drunkard. He kept comming towards me. I threw my fist into his chin. He fell over and then got back up with a laugh. He said something that made acid churn in my stomach. I sent a violent kick to the side of his head. It bled from the impact, but he was to drunk to notice the pain. The blood flowed freey down the side of his head. The man made an inchoherent sound and kept walking towards me. I broke his nose. He kept walking towards me. I gave up trying to stop him and knocked his knees out from under him. He fell on his back. I smashed my foot down on his rips. They cracked and shards went into his ribs. His eyes went wide, his mouth opened in a silent scream. Blood dribbled out of his mouth. He muttered something in French about the moon and then collapsed.

A man jumped out at me from behind. He grabbed my wrist. I knew he was behind me so I sent my foot into his instep. He lost his balance for a moment. I twised, his body did as well, and then twisted the other way. My foot connected with his throat, making him choke. He let me go and staggered back, caught off guard by my attack. He threw a punch at me. I dodged it easily, then grabbed his arm and yanked his arm out of its socket. The man screamed. I heard footsteps. I threw him into the ground and sent my heel into his spine three times. I'd kill him later. If I was lucky, I'd paralyzed his legs. I'd messed something up. The spine was the body's weak point, and it was kind of hard to defend becase no matter what you did it was behind you.

There were more of them, but I didn't care. I'd just kill them all.

For some reason there was a hair-dryer on the floor. I bashed someone's skull in with it.

For some reason some maniac had left those electicity paddles that doctors use to restart someone's heart on a table nearby. Well, a weaphon is a weaphon. The smell of burnt human flesh made me sick so I dragged the corspes to the lions cage and hacked the bodies to peices and threw them into the cage. No evidence argo no crime scene.

sorry its so short, i was trying to give it some action and i kind of ran out of idea.