Secrets of the Assassin Revealed 10

this could end up getting a little naughty towards the end

You've all heard of the mailman right? Well, as it turns out, Assassins have thier own version of the mail man. I found that out three days later when I got a letter from m dad. Sadly I had no way of tracking it because the mailman was going to die before he gave away any info on who the mail was from, where it had come from, and a lot of other things that they kept secret about the mail. It was great though because it gave me and my dad a way to communicate witout either one of us having to give away our position.

If this reaches you then you've discovered the world of Assassins. Truly a marvelous place. I don't know if you've told your little friends about this or if you are alone, but you've gotten there sooner than I expected. Your mother would be proud. Speaking of your mother, have you found any clues yet? Yes, clues. Your mother saw this comming and left you a trail. She's putting her faith in you. Lets see if she was right to put her faith in your or if you were just a waste. Your mother says she's proud of you, I'm still mulling it over. I have to wonder if you'll peice it all together in time or if you will figure everything out too late.

I set the letter on fire. After I shot the lving crap out of it with my bow and arrows then tore it to shreds. I was done with this. I didn't need him. I was doing just fine on my own. I think.

There were generally no laws here. This place was a refuge for anyone who was doing anything even slightly illegal. I kept going to the library to read stuff.I ended up with nightmares because of some of the stuff that showed up there but I kept reading.

After about a week we got out of there. We saw no point in staying here any longer. I don't know what city we landed in. We didn't care.

We started looking for stuff. We found a site that had a bunch of Assassin family tree's on it. For some reason I typed in one of the earliest names I could remember dad giving me. Three faces popped up on the screen. Dad. Mom. Me. Dad had dark hair that went just below his chin, and the glare he was giving whoever took the photo scared even me. My eyes went to mom. Blonde curly hair that looked....fluffy for the lack of a better word and blue eyes just like mine. She was smiling, looking down at me. I took a picture of that. It was the first time I'd actually seen both my parents in a photo. They looked happy. Okay well, my mom did but dad seemed to really hate whover was taking that photo.

It was quiet. The two boys let me have my moment alone with the photo. I scrolled down, passing the photo. I got a really messed up surprise. I had a brother. When my mom had gone 'crazy' dad had gained custody of both of us. So why had I never met my brother?

"How many secrets does you dad freaking have?" Gentry hissed in a whisper.

"A lot apparently." Diego said.

"Rhetorical question." Gentry snapped.

"Whatever." Diego snapped back. "Does it say anything else?"

I scrolled down more. There were some thing written there, but honestly, there wasn't much. Here;s one interesting new fact about daddy dearest: he was raised by some drug cartel. Nobody saw that one comming.

Diego actually knew the guy who my dad credited as the guy that had 'raised him' and that was downright weird.

"Dad was raised by Drug Lords." I said.

"Lovely." Gentry said.

"Being raised by a Drug Lord isn't that bad actually." Diego said.

Gentry shot me a very bizzare look. I couldn't tell if he really need to use the oval office or if he wanted to vomit.

We kept reading. Dad had graduated from some prestegious academy for Assassins when he was eighteen and from there he'd gone on to win the Best Assassin Award in Korea, Japan, China, Germany-is it just me or am I the only one that finds it weird that my dad's lived in America?-and apparently Great Britan and the great U.S. of A have all given him that award.