Chapter Six

Writer message: Heyy havent really had time to update story with chritmas coming up and revising for gcse's in january so sorry havent updated in a while but heres the next chapter sorry it isnt as gud as last one but had to be quick and update. Hope you all lk it pllllzzz vote/comment/ fan, id really appreciate it :) xxxx

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Crystal

Frantically I paced back and forth in front of the unconscious Heath. My dead heart was beating rapidly in my chest, my breathing uncontrollably quick, my palms slick with sweat from panicking. How could it be him? Why was it him? Of all people to bump into in my second life why was it the boy I once loved?

Come on Crystal, pull yourself together! I told myself sternly, trying to make myself relax. Looking down at him sadly I sighed and bent down to kneel beside him. He looked so handsome and gorgeous. His short golden blonde hair was so soft and irresistible to touch, however it clung to his face with sweat and dried blood. His pale skin seemed to shine in the glorious moonlight. His sharp handsome features too adorable to resist. I drew in a shaking breath as I wanted to cry. I missed him. I couldn’t believe it was really him here with me now.

I’d loved him in secondary school. Actually I still did now. We’d never been together, however I wish we had. I would wish with all the power in me that we would be together. But I knew we never would. Heath was the most popular boy in school. The most good looking. The most irresistible. The most charming. He was somebody. Loved by absolutely everybody. And me… Well I was nobody. Nobody would give me a second glance. There was no way on Earth that Heath would notice me. I was unnoticeable. Invisible. And now I was dead.

Why did the boy that I fancied have to be here now while I was a vampire? Maybe to haunt me about my past life. To punish me for murdering those men. Who knows?

Abruptly I jumped to my feet as Heath started to stir and a painful moan escaped his throat. He was waking up. I smiled when I saw that he was okay and I just wanted to talk to him. To hold him in my arms and make sure he would be okay. But I couldn’t. He couldn’t see me. He couldn’t see I was still alive. I was supposed to be dead. Realising all of this I started to run for somewhere to hide. Abruptly I stopped. I couldn’t just leave him. What about if he was still severely injured. He could have broken bones, internal bleeding or worse. Shaking my head and fighting my own common sense and the voice inside my head telling me to not be stupid, I turned round and ran back to Heath. I fell to my knees beside him. “Heath. Can you hear me?” I asked concerned as I pulled his torso onto my lap to rest against my body. Heath didn’t react at all. He was still unconscious but he was thankfully waking up.

My cold fingers shook violently as I put then to his neck to try and feel his pulse. But it was very weak. I started to worry as his chest rose and fell jaggedly his breathing raspy. “Oh no!” I gasped as I put my hand to the side of his chest. He had multiple broken ribs and a broken collarbone. Damn it! What was I going to do. I couldn’t take him to the hospital, nobody could see me. And I couldn’t just leave him here. He could die! And I couldn’t have that on my conscience or my heart. It would kill me.

Suddenly an idea came to my head. Amelie had taught me a lot about being a vampire in the short period of two weeks: Including the fact that our blood had amazing healing qualities, which was why we healed immensely quickly. However I didn’t know if it could help other people. Well it was worth a shot. Raising my wrist to my mouth I bit into my soft cold flesh with my now sharp canines. I was a strong vampire now therefore I didn’t really feel any pain from the puncture. The warm metallic tasting blood ran into my mouth but it didn’t send me into a frenzy, after all it was my own blood. Releasing my wrist from my mouth I put my bleeding wrist to Heaths parted lips. A stream of blood dripped from the puncture wounds and onto Heath, part of it dripping onto his clothes whilst the rest dripped onto his cut lips. Heath didn’t react to the liquid dripping into his lips so I moved my wrist closer to his mouth, his lips grazing my skin. “Come on Heath. Drink. Come on Heath it’ll help you.”