nineteen. back to strangers ✔️

Faye finds herself in Stiles' jeep the day after, staring at her hands and refusing to make eye contact with Scott McCall.

Last night, Scott asked her a question that got her nervous and shaking. She thought of lying to him, telling him that they're just friends but she remembered that he can hear her heartbeat. He would know that she's lying and know the truth. It would be awkward for both of them. So, instead of answering his question, she left the house immediately. It was a coward thing to do but she doesn't have a choice.

Stiles noticed the change of atmosphere as soon as Faye got inside his jeep. He knew that something happened because his best friend would tell him everything, of course. So, he tried to make some jokes to lighten the mood but it felt like it wasn't working. Faye's frown was enough for him to stop and deal with the awkward silence in the vehicle.

"And– we're here." Stiles announced, letting out a sigh of relief. He knew he would go crazy when he spends more time inside his jeep with those two.

Faye looked up then bit her lower lip, getting out of the jeep with the two boys following after.

"There's got to be some other way to get tickets, right?" Scott asked them, speaking for the first time since Faye got inside the jeep.

Stiles looked at his best friend. "It's a secret show. There's only one way, and it's a secret."

Matt noticed the trio and decided to approach them. "Hey, Either of you guys know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?"

Stiles narrowed his eyes at the male. "Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt." He said, wanting the boy to leave them alone.

Matt's eyebrows furrowed, "I had a concussion."

Stiles let out a scoff. "Well, nobody got seriously hurt." He explained further but this time, he's trying to show that he doesn't like him at all.

"I was in the E.R. for six hours." Matt told him, eyebrows still furrowed. He's confused as to what's happening.

"Hey, do you want to know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about this high–" He crouched down to prove his point, showing him how low it is. "–on our list of problems right now."

Faye rolled her eyes at the Stilinski boy, "Stiles, just– calm down." She told her friend, speaking for the first time before facing Matt. "Are you okay though?"

It seems like Matt's eyes lit up when Faye focused her attention on him. "Yeah, I'm fine now. Thanks." He answered. Then, he faced the McCall boy who's been awfully quiet. "So you didn't get any tickets last night either."

"Are they still selling?" Scott asked, in hopes of getting inside to set their plain in motion.

Matt shook his head. "Uh– no, but I managed to find three online. You should keep trying, sounds like everyone's gonna be there." He told them before he left.

"Three? Why would he buy three tickets?" Faye asked, looking at Stiles who looks annoyed.

Stiles rolled his eyes. "I don't know plus I don't like him." He said, letting out a breath of annoyance. "Hey, are you sure about this?"