fourteen. it's jackson ✔️

"What was that all about?" Stiles asked Faye as soon as they stepped outside of the classroom. Scott had stayed behind to get some of his stuff, leaving the two to talk about what happened earlier.

Faye pretended to be confused, looking at her friend with furrowed eyebrows, "I don't know what you're talking about." She lied.

Stiles rolled his eyes, "Even though I'm not a werewolf, I can still sense that you're lying. Now, tell me. Do you like Scott?" He asked, straight to the point.

"Stiles, just drop it please." Faye pleaded, letting out a sigh. She didn't know if she likes him but she does feel something whenever he's around. It makes her feel alive, a fuzzy feeling going on inside of her and it makes her feel tingly. "I'm confused, honestly. I mean, I just met all of you weeks ago." She said, chewing on her bottom lip.

"Let's talk about it later." He said before pulling her with him inside the classroom at the same time as Scott who just entered the classroom with them.

"Derek is not gonna kill her without proof." Scott said from behind them, startling the two who had no idea that he was there at all.

"All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right? But when and where?" Stiles asked, looking around the room with cautious eyes while Faye did the same thing, watching everyone.

"Oh, no." Faye mumbled once Isaac and Erica walked inside, smirking at the trio once they noticed their reactions.

"I think here and now." Scott informed the two. The trio stared at the two werewolves before Scott grabbed Faye's wrist, pulling her with him as they rush over to Lydia's table. Scott grabbed another chair for him when he let Faye take the one beside the strawberry blonde. Scott placed the stool beside Faye, sitting beside her while Stiles sat at the other side of Lydia.

Then, Allison entered the classroom, shooting Scott a confused look but he only ticked his head to the direction of Erica and Isaac, who occupied the table behind them. That's when the huntress realized what's going on, nodding and sitting at the table beside her four friends.

"Einstein once said, 'Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; And I'm not sure about the universe.' I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." Mr. Harris walked around the class, patting Stiles' shoulder once those words left his lips. "So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one, or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one." Faye rolled her eyes, pissed at Mr. Harris but she couldn't do anything about it.

"Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with–" As if on cue, almost all of the guys in the room, raised their hands which caused Faye to roll her eyes yet again.  "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall. All right, next two."

Now, Faye found herself, sitting beside Isaac Lahey as she tried to do all of the work without actually talking to the werewolf beside her.

She hummed while pouring liquid in the beaker, focusing on the task at hand but she let out a sigh as Isaac accidentally nudged her shoulder, causing some of the liquid to drop on the table. She took a deep breath, looking at Isaac. "What's your problem?"