sixteen. feelings ✔️

sixteen. feelings

Faye stood in between Scott and Stiles, looking around the preserve with cautious eyes. Her arms crossed over her chest as she shifted her weight to her other leg.

She didn't like Stiles' idea but they had no other plan so Faye had to get along with it.

Just in time, they heard a shout coming from the prison transport van, "Stiles! McCall! I'm gonna kill you!"

The trio looked at each other before Faye shrugged, "At least, it's just you two." She said, earning a glare from the two boys.

♚ ♚ ♚

"You know, I should be at school right now, with Scott and Allison." Faye said as she leaned against a nearby tree, looking at Stiles with narrowed eyes.

"Oh, come on! What if he gets out? Who's gonna take care of it?" Stiles asked the Aderes.

"Scott." Faye answered, getting herself off of the tree.

Stiles let out a groan, rubbing his face with the use of his hands before taking a deep breath to keep himself calm. "It's us. We're gonna take care of it. Now, are you coming or not?" He asked her, pointing at the prison transport van.

Faye let out a sigh, biting her lower lip as she started making her way to the van, opening the backdoor before climbing in. She glanced at Jackson then sat across from him.

Jackson raised his eyebrow at the sight of Faye before his face turned into a scowl when Stiles entered the van as well, sitting beside Faye. "Okay, I bought you some foo–"

"Let me out now!" Jackson demanded, tugging at the handcuffs. He glared at Stiles, who had wide eyes due to Jackson's sudden demand. It actually scared the Stilinski boy.

"Jackson, we–" Faye tried to reason but she was ignored by the two.

"You know, I put those pants on you, all right, buddy? One leg at a time. Being all up–close and personal with your junk wasn't exactly a highlight of my day. So don't think this is fun for me either." Stiles said. "You know we're actually doing you a favor?" He added.

Jackson tugged at the handcuffs on him once again, "This is doing me a favor?"

"Yes. You're– you're killing people, to death. Yeah, and until we can figure out how to stop you, you're gonna stay in here. I'm sorry." The Stilinski boy said, grabbing his bag to pull out the two sandwiches. "Now– you want the ham and cheese, or the turkey club?" He showed the two to Jackson.

"You actually think my parents won't be looking for me?" Jackson asked through gritted teeth.

"He's got that covered." Faye said, grabbing the ham and cheese sandwich. She removed it from the cover, taking a bite afterwards.

Stiles nodded, getting Jackson's phone out. "Well, not if they don't think anything's wrong." He showed the message he sent to Jackson's dad, smiling as he felt proud of himself.

♚ ♚ ♚

Turns out, they stayed there for hours and Faye actually ended up falling asleep, her head on Stiles' lap. She was actually tired from all of the things that had happened and she's just glad that she managed to get some sleep while they're out here. Also, her phone had been vibrating ever since she was here to help Stiles and she was surprised that Scott was sending her a text, asking if they're okay.