Chapter 4- Samantha

I woke up the next morning and on my way to the bathroom I tripped over something. Oh right, Erica spent the night. I gently nudged her with my foot but she wouldn't wake up. Hm..... I bent down closer to her ear and screamed. "Erica Denise Jamenson get your lazy ass up right now!" I moved back as she jumped, shocked out of her sleep. "You little shit." She grumbled, getting off the floor. "I'm sorry but you tripped me on my way to pee. You don't disrupt a girl's morning pee." I said going to the bathroom, doing my business and washing my face. As I was washing up Erica came in on my phone. "Ooh, Cole texted you. 'Hey babe, I hope you're excited for our date. I know I am, xoxo Cole.' Wait, he asked you out on a date? and you didn't tell me?" She accused. I sheepishly nodded as I went to my room. "Yeah, that's why I moved our girls day to today, because I need to go to the spa, my hair and nails to be done. Plus I need you to do my makeup and help me decide which dress to wear." Erica glares at me. "Fine. But only because you're my best friend." She says smiling.

We spent the day at the mall's spa getting me primped for the date. I got my nails done with tips and a french manicure, but with crazy designs and 3D-decals on my ring fingers. It was funny because the manicurist visibly cringed at the state of my nails because they were extremely gross. Sorry but I spend all my time playing soccer, there's no point in worrying about my nails. After they did my hair. It was pretty simple. After they washed and dried it, they put in highlights and low-lights to add life to my hair. Then they cut it a little to clear off my dead ends and then curled it in large waves. When Erica saw me her jaw dropped. "Girl you look hot. Like you actually look like a woman. When Cole sees you..... He'll be drooling." I blushed at Erica's comment. Would he really be drooling, or is Erica just exaggerating things? It didn't matter. Now we had to go back to my house to pamper me. As I checked the clock, I learned that we only had an hour until Cole picked me up. "Crap! We have to hurry. Cole's picking me up in an hour and I still have to get my makeup done, pick out what I'm going to wear, practice walking in heels, and we're not even home yet."

We rushed home to get ready. "Erica! Which dress should I wear?" I asked as I walked around my room in my heels, trying to get used to them. "Hm....," she began, looking through my closet, "I think you should wear the either the black one or the white one." I looked at my two options and as much as I'd love to see Cole's face when he sees the white dress' plunging neckline, I don't want to go too drastic on our first date. "Black dress." I said, taking the heels off so that I can change. Once I put on the dress, I put on my ivory heels and then sat at my vanity so that Erica could do my make up. For a while, I wasn't able to see what she was doing because not only were my eyes closed, but I had my back to the mirror as well. "Okay, now open your eyes so I can put eyeliner on your waterline and then do your mascara." She said as I opened my eyes. Erica put the finishing touches on my make up and then turned me around to face the mirror. I lost my breath as I took in my reflection. Looking back at me wasn't the tomboy I've been looking at for the past 17, almost 18, years. No, instead I was looking at a beautiful woman, with looks that could surely have an affect on males. Erica did my make up beautifully, I had a smoky eye with natural colors, with black winged eyeliner on my top lids and lined part of my waterline with a black pencil. My cheeks just had a little blush and bronzer, giving my some what pale skin some color. On my lips she used a deep red lip stain and then put lip balm on top to kind of seal it in. "You look gorgeous Sammy."

I smiled and got up to give Erica a hug. "Thank you so much Erica. Cole's going to drool." I said. Erica gave me a sad smile. "I just hope you don't get your feelings hurt in this bet." I rolled my eyes and ignored her depressing comment. I was excited for this date. As I begun to pick out my jewelry, I heard a knock at the door followed by someone entering. "That's Cole. Can you hold him off downstairs?" I asked Erica as I settled on accessories. She sighed before heading downstairs. I put in my white gold diamond hoops that I got for my birthday last year and a matching necklace. I checked my hair and make up in the mirror, putting one last coat of lip balm on my lips before grabbing my clutch with my phone and necessities in it, and heading downstairs to Cole. "Here she is, you can stop freaking out now." Erica said. I faintly heard Cole grumble 'Shut up' before I turned the corner. As Cole saw me his jaw dropped. I nervously started laughing, no one's ever reacted to me like that. I noticed Cole had a bouquet of flowers in his hands. I gestured to the bouquet in his hands, "Are those for me?" I asked. Cole continued to stare for a little bit before regaining his composure. "Oh uh yeah, here," he said, handing me the roses. I blushed a little, smelling the flowers before heading off to find a vase. "Thank you." As I was walking away, I could practically feel Cole's eyes on my butt. "Cole stop staring at my ass." I said, putting the flowers in the vase before turning around to face him. "Ready to go?" I asked, grabbing my black leather jacket from the closet. Cole cleared his throat. "Um yeah let's go." I followed him out the house heading to his car. Cole opened my door for me and I got in. Him, going around his side before getting in the car. We both buckled up before Cole pulled off to the restaurant.

We rode in silence, you could practically feel the sexual tension in the car. Once we arrived at the restaurant, I got out and Cole rushed over to my side, possessively putting his arm around my waist and tossing his keys to the valet. "I don't like how everyone's staring at you." He whispered in my ear, walking me into the restaurant. "Well that's what happens when you have an extremely hot girlfriend." I said with a little smirk as the waiter walked us to our table in the back corner of the open terrace, giving us a view of the city. There was some privacy at least, I noticed as I sat at the table. Behind me there was a hedge, kind of separating us from the rest of the restaurant. Cole snapped his fingers, getting the waitress to bring us soup and drinks, all the while not taking his eyes off of me. "You look very sexy tonight." Cole said matter-of-factly, as if he were stating the color of the table cloth. Well two could play at that game... "Oh really? Thank you, it's a new dress. I love how it's very off the shoulder. It's a good thing it's so tight, otherwise it'd just slide down." I said looking down at the dress, before looking up at Cole through my eyelashes. I saw him swallow and the heat rash climbing up his neck was very visable. I let out a soft chuckle as I dug into my food. Before I knew it, we were going through dessert. Cole had preordered all my favorites for this date so naturally we were eating the restaurant's amazing red velvet cake. The minute I put my fork down, I saw Cole pay the bill and lead me to the car. I struggled to keep up with him in the heels I was wearing but somehow I managed. I was barely in the car before Cole sped off towards home. "Cole! Slow down, what's the rush?" He ignored me and continued driving at the same speed. Once we got home, he got out of his car walking towards his house, instead of walking me up to my front door. I followed him into his house, taking notice that his parents cars were missing from the driveway. Typical. I headed into the house, closing the door behind me, to see Cole pacing back and forth like a mad man, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What's wrong Cole? Did I do something wrong?" I asked, watching him with concern. He pointed his finger at me while shaking his head, temporarily unable to say anything. "That dress is what's wrong." He stated, his voice strained. "I thought you liked the dress?" I asked, confused on what Cole meant. He scoffed, looking me dead in the eye before moving closer to me. I was a bit scared, mostly due to my confusion, so soon enough he had me backed up into the wall. "That's the problem, I like it too much." Cole said, his hands going to my waist, pulling himself close to me. As much as I would not like to admit, I was extremely turned on at this point. Sadly, my instincts betrayed me and before I knew it, my lips were against Cole's, my arms were around his neck, and luckily he caught me because I ambitiously wrapped both of my legs around his waist as I kissed Cole hard, bruising both our lips. I heard Cole let out a guttral growl as I felt his tongue prodding at my lips before it battled for dominance with my own as my mouth gave way. He carried me upstairs to his room and I could only imagine what would happen next.