Possible New Theriotype?!?!

Hey guys, it's Scorch! So I've kept this private for a while, and I've just decided I need advice. I've considered that I've noted some doggish behavior in me, such as barking, which wolves don't USUALLY do, having the desire to run after things that are thrown on my paws and tackle them like my dog Delilah does, and a deep love for chewing on wood. I also may not like to be crowded, but I do not fear humans that much. I've been thinking that there might be some sort of dog type in me, but I'm really unsure.

For me, meditation is more random with me just shifting in to the form of a canine as I envision myself running and since I meditate in first person, I never really look at my body as a whole and I just can't seem to force myself to do that. I know I'm a canine, but there are some details that are wolf like, others doggish. I don't really know how I would figure it out that well.

I've considered that this possible dog breed may be a German shepherd, because other than the color of most of them, they have a similar appearance to a red wolf. Large ears, bushy tail, similar body size, long snout. Many of them are also used as guard dogs and I see that that could be where my protectiveness roots from, although I recently learned in a wolf pack the true role of a Beta. I've always felt a Beta's dominance and felt like I was always to be beneath the Alpha yet above the others in my scale of dominance, but I was unable to describe the real role. The Beta is the protector who makes sure everyone is safe. That feels exactly like me. Beta wolves are also ones with a role that does not require a partner or a mate, and I don't feel as if Scorch ever had a partner.

Bottom line, I'm getting a little confused and I use advice. Thanks in advance!