How to Express Your Therianthropy

Hi! As you know, therianthropy is a thing to be expressed and let out. There are many ways to do that. Here are some below.

-Wear a tail. It doesn't have to be your theriotype, just an animal tail to show your animal connection. There are great faux fur and yarn tails online for a good price, as well as many DIYs.

-Ear headbands. Exact same as the tails, except ears. The best part, you can wear them just about everywhere!

-Necklaces. If your a turtle, where a turtle necklace. If your a cow, cow necklace. You get the point. Necklaces can be bought and worn just about anywhere. This is the easiest way to express therianthropy.

-Collars. Wear a collar to show your connection to animals, with your therian name on the tag. They can be DIY made or purchased at any pet store. It's pretty easy to make one. Just ask riptorn711 !

-Animal shirts. I wear animal shirts a lot to express my animal side. You can get and wear them most places, and they're usually at a good price.

-Do animal actions. Howl, bark, jump, flap your arms, crawl, whatever! Whenever you feel it necessary or just want to, act like your theriotype!

-Draw the Theta~Delta on your hand. If you don't know what that is, it's the therian symbol. I use it as this book's cover.

-Gloves. I got a pair of gloves that I used for a DIY of cutting out fabric in the shape of paw pads and attached them to the underside. They work really well to look nice, and the softer ones almost can give the feeling of fur. You can also attach faux fur or feathers or whatever to the gloves, and it doesn't have to be a paw print shape.