What is Meditation?

Hey guys! Scorch is here to tell you about therian meditation! Now, this is not to be confused with religious meditation and worship. It's simply done to help a therian connect with and learn about the life of their animal spirit.

Now, before anything else, we must cover how to meditate. It's very simple. First, you must sit or lay in a comfortable position anywhere you want (preferably in a quiet place). Now, close your eyes and focus on your breathing. Do not change it! Breath naturally. Depending on what you hear/feel/visualise, your breathing will change naturally. I see myself running through the woods at the beginning of a meditation and naturally breathe faster.

Now begin to visualize yourself morphing into your theriotype.

Now, focus on the life of your theriotype and listen to their secrets. Just let their life flow out in front of you. There might be other ways to meditate, but so far this is the only one I have heard of.

There are a few things that can be gained from meditation. A therian can learn about the life of their theriotype, the spirit's name, age, gender ext. Meditation is also a way to connect with a theriotype, and help with keeping shifts under control.

That's all on this subject!