Chapter 9: The Last Dance

"Ohmygod, what are you freaking doing here babe?!" I screamed to her when we finally let go of each other.

"Why do you think I'm here? To see the beautiful forest? To see the hot guys?" she said sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah, you came to see all that and your dearest Isabella here" I was laughing well saying that.

"Yeah, I came here to see my dearest chicka,come on, let's dance" she shouted while we arrive back to the dance floor.

We danced our hearts out on the dance floor and soon we reached the last dance. Everyone was coupled up and all my friends bailed on me. I looked up to see Avan staring at me, and was making his way towards me. OH MY GOD. What the hell am I gonna do?! "Bella...” I jumped a little when I saw Avan right behind me. He held out his hand, gave a genuine smile and asked "Can I please have this last dance, princess?"

In the next minute, I have no idea why i took his hand, and we started dancing again. But not a waltz though, just a normal dance where the girl's hands are around the guy's neck and the guy's hand are wrapped tightly around the girl's waist. Yup, that's my current situation.

I had no idea why our foreheads were touching and how fast my heart was racing. The huge butterflies in my stomach fluttered around and it was a beautiful moment, until well Avan broke the silence saying,

“Isabella I wanted to tell you something… I really really like you, I have been crushing on you since we were kids. I tried to forget about you by dating other girls but I can’t. I love you Bella, and I would do anything for you to love me back.”

I just cannot freaking believe what I just heard. He loves me, after all the flirting and teasing, it was all for real. “Avan I…” before I could say anything, he crashed his lips onto mine. He kisses me, soft and tender and it grew more hungry and fast. I stopped him before things got too heated. Our foreheads were still touching and Avan smiled at me, whispering “You are finally mine”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't upload in quite awhile forgive me?