Chapter 2: 1st Day

Immortals High, the school where all the supernatural attends . Just by walking down the path to the main entrance, you'll see a lot happening. To the right you'll see a bunch of witches practicing their magic, fire emerging from their hands and snow falling down on them from clouds hovering above their heads . To the left , you'll see wolves fighting each other with people surrounding them and rooting them on. Well, that's just a very normal day here.

However, I decided to go to the tree where my best friends were and I happen to see one of them was making out with her boyfriend. Eww

"Hey guys!" I smiled while leaning against the tree. The blondie, otherwise known as Priscilla, turned and gave me a wide smile. We hugged and then took a good look at each other.

"You've gotten a tan."

"What happened to your hair?"

We said at the same time and laughed. "You really got a lot tanner Pris, Malibu beach did some good on you huh?" I asked

"Well I always did like your original brown colored hair more, even though the red does make you look way hotter. And yes Malibu did suit me, thank you very much." The ever so cheery Priscilla Nelson replied.

"Oh my god Bella!", her twin Audrey exclaimed while hugging me tightly, after her boyfriend left to meet his friends. I hugged back and the same process that happened with her sister repeated but I noticed something totally different about her.

"Oh my god what did you do to your hair, you cut it short" I was totally taken aback because knowing her, she would have never wished to cut her long hair.

"Well, its senior year already, I decided to just go with the flow you know. You only live once." was her smartass reply.

"Yeah, well in our case, you only live forever" I retorted back smartly.

"Yeah, yeah. C'mon let's go and get our schedules, I hope we get at least a few classes together this year." Audrey slung her arm onto my shoulder and I shrug it off.

"You guys go ahead, I'll wait for little miss always late" I said as I pushed them to go without me.

"We'll meet you at your locker" Priscilla shouted at me before making their way to the school's office.

~~~♡~~~

"Oh that girl is so going to get it when she's here" I have waited for 10 minutes and I am not a patient person. Just then a car pulled up at the school's parking lot, looks like she isn't the only one late today . A guy with reddish brown hair came out of the car and a smell filled the air giving away his species.

"Vampire" I growled softly, feeling my blood rising up. I have a feeling if anyone see me now, they would be afraid of my blood red eyes. Despite my usual honey brown eyes, my red eyes would appear now and then when my Dark Angel wants to take over. Both of us hates vampires, so this reaction was actually normal.

He sprinted past me and I guess he was in the school now. Lucky bastard, I would have killed him if he had the audacity to ask me for directions. I concluded that this guy was new, I have never come across his scent before.

And right when I wanted to look at the car's license plate number to see if I could find out more about this new vampire , I heard a huffing and panting sound coming closer to me.

I turned around to see my friend catching her breath at the tree, I glared at her trying to convey how much I wanted to kill her.

"Sorry, okay. A line of events happened. First I woke up late, second I had no idea what to wear, third I had to do my duties and ..." she rambled on.

"Okay I get it but don't be late again" I warned

"No promises but I'll try okay." she groaned.

I slung my arm on to her shoulder and she put her arm around my waist as we started walking towards the entrance, there's no one at the school yard anymore as we had only 5 minutes left until the bell rings.

"To be honest, I missed you Sky." I said trying not to sound too mushy.

"I missed you too Belle" she replied and slung her arm over my shoulder, both of us smiling. 

Skyler Sanders was a pure angel that was why she can't exactly speed to school like the rest of us. She could only teleport a short distance due to the limited power she possesses

Therefore the Pures have the worst disadvantage during emergency situations.

"Oh and by the way, Avan brought me to school today." I told her sounding as casual as possible.

"You know, you might look nonchalant on the outside about this, But I know you're secretly freaking out about him driving you to school. Wait was it on his own accord?" she teased.

"Apparently, according to Nelly, it was his choice but I don't know" I replied.

"Have you told the twins about this yet? Because if you haven't already then don't."

"Why not?" I questioned.

"Because I wanna be there to see their faces when you tell them about this" she laughed as we walked towards the lockers.

>>>>>

A/N:

hey guys so another edit and another week till a new year, I have my work cut out for me but I'm trying my best:) Picture of Skyler at the side.

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW ME