Chapter 12: Hell at Phantomhive's

...

Hell at Phantomhive's

...

With a war cry, Estella charged forward the waiting butler. Skidding to a halt in front of him, a fist instantly shot out, aiming at his face. Eyes widening slightly when Sebastian just lazily dodged her incoming fist, her eyebrows furrowed to a frown. Spinning on her heels, she swung her right leg towards him to give him a round kick. But only to miss when Sebastian crouched down.

"Too slow."

Sebastian commented with a smirk plastered on his face.

Frown deepening at this, she threw punches at him. The result was still the same with Sebastian dodging every punch lazily.

Why can't I just land a hit on him? Damn it.

Gritting her teeth in frustration, she continued throwing punches at the butler. While Sebastian was busy dodging her punches, her eyes narrowed at his sides.

He's open.

Swinging a leg up at an unguarded side of the butler, she gave a round kick towards it.

Sebastian, who was busy dodging her incoming punches, has his eyes widened slightly in surprise, caught off guard to see her leg swinging towards his side. Widened eyes reverted into eyes with a gleam of approval at this; he swiftly caught hold of her just in time, stopping its swing towards him with one hand before it could hit him.

Smirking in amusement with a raised eyebrow, Sebastian watched her struggle to get her leg out of his grip. Glaring up at the smirking butler with gritted teeth, Estella tugged at her leg, trying to free it from his tight grip.

"Let go of my leg, Sebastian." She growled, tugging at her leg.

"Alright."
Did not expect Sebastian instantly let go of her leg, Estella let out a surprised shriek and the next thing she felt was her back hitting the floor. Staring blankly at the white ceiling of the room, she blinked slowly at it before her eyes widened slightly at it. Sitting up from her sprawled position, Estella glared at the butler in front of her.

"Why the hell did you just let go like that?" She snarled in annoyance, rubbing at her back.

Sebastian shot her a serene smile. "But wasn't you the one who ask me to 'let go'…. ?"

While pushing herself up to stand, Estella drawled in annoyance. "Well, at least, give me a warning before you do that….."

Sighing heavily, she asked nonchalantly. "Continue…?"

"No. No need for that. I've seen enough." Sebastian said, straightening his suit.

Estella stared at the butler with a look of boredom. "Oh. Then, what now…?"

Sebastian, who was done straightening his suit, looked up with a serious look. "Your stamina was not good enough, you're also too slow."

Staring at the butler for a moment, Estella scoffed. "Then what are we going to do about that…?"

Sebastian raised an eyebrow at her. "I want you to run outside, around the manor. Stop when I call you to come back in."

"What?" Estella shot him an incredulous look.

"You've heard me. Now, go."

"Bu-"

"Go." Sebastian said firmly, interrupting her.

Shooting him a glare, Estella huffed. "Fine."

Spinning away from the butler, she marched off towards the doors with the glare still plastered on her face.