Chapter 1

Ana's POV

Ana: Baby we have to go.

Janet: Hold on Ana DAMN.

I ran up stairs and into our bathroom and seen Janet fixing her self in the mirror.

Ana: Wassup with the attitude.

Janet: You keep rushing me.

Ana: Okay but you know you have to be at this meeting in 30 mins.

Janet: Yes Ana I know I don't even know why I'm going. I don't think I have to apologize for a mistake.

She started to get frustrated. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Ana: Look at me.

She looked up at the mirror and looked at me.

Janet: I don't think you need to apologize either but they feel that with the album coming out and everything this would be for the best.

She turned to face me and she just started crying. I put her head on my shoulders and let her cry. I hate seeing my baby like this. The world put all the blame on her instead of that...mmh never mind.

Janet: Ana I'm so stressed out. I have to deal with all these people talking about me. I have to not only publicly apologize but I'm fined and banned on so many channels over an accident. I have to go try to promote this album but all everybody is going to want to talk about is the Superbowl.

Ana: look you the strongest person I know. Don't let them or anything else stop your grind. You got me and your family standing behind you.

Janet: I know baby.

She kissed me and turned back around to fix her now running makeup. I told her I will be in the car. When I got in the car my phone started to ring.

Ana: Hello

Michael: Ana wassup. How's dunk

Ana: Hey mike she's uh she's getting there.

Michael: I called you cause I knew she had that meeting. How is it going.

Ana: we aren't even there yet. But I'll text and let you know.

Michael: are y'all still stopping by the ranch when you are finished?

Ana: Of course. But we will see you soon here comes Janet.

I hung up from mike as Janet got into the car.

Ana: Mike just called.

Janet: Why didn't he call my phone.

Ana: He thought you was in the meeting.

She nodded her head as we pulled off and headed to the meeting when we arrived Janet was greeted by her Publicist and and manager and a bunch of men and women in suits. They went into the meeting as I sat out in the lobby and waited. It was about an hour or so when Janet finally came out the room. She looked pissed. I didn't bother asking her anything until she calmed down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet's POV

I was pissed! I had to make a video to apologize to the world for my ACCIDENT. If it wasn't for this album I would of never did it. We got into the car and we were both quiet. I wasn't in the mood for talking and I knew Ana knew that. She drove until we finally made it to the Neverland Ranch

 She drove until we finally made it to the Neverland Ranch

W

e pulled up to the gates and it opened and we pulled right up to the main house. We got out the car and walked up to the doors. The butler let us in and showed us to Michael. Michael looked up and seen us coming in. He got up to greet us.

Michael: Dunk! How are you. ("Giving me a hug")

He went over to ana and hugged her to.

Janet: Terrible. They made me do a apology video.

Michael: I know how it feels. It just seems like the world got it out for the Jacksons we can never catch a break.

Janet: Yeah I know. I just wish they didn't make a big deal out of it.

Just then my niece and nephew came running in the room.

Prince & Paris : hi auntie Janet and auntie Ana

I greeted them with a hug and a kiss and so did Ana.

Michael: Can I talk to you really quick Dunk.

I looked over to Ana who was to busy tickling and playing with the kids. I smiled cause she was so good with kids.

Janet: Yeah. Ana we will be back.

Ana: okay.

We went into another room of Michaels and he closed the door.

Janet: Wassup mike.

Michael: ("he sighed") Guess who's back in town.

Janet: Who?

Michael: Rene

Janet: What my ex husband Rene.

Michael: Yes.

I looked at him waiting for him to say it was a joke but he didn't. I flopped down on the couch. Mad as if my life isn't already complicated enough.

Janet: But we paid him to never come back. Why is he here.

Michael: I don't know. But you need to make sure you have an 24 hour security team.

I took a deep breathed and threw my head back. Rene as you know is my ex husband. We were secretly married for years. Until the son of a bitch let this fame and money go to his head. He threatened to write a tell all books bout me and my family. He sent me many death threats I had to get a restraining order out on him. He went crazy. But him being back is trouble because he still holds on to one of my biggest secrets ever. No one knows but Michael and Rene. We paid Rene so much money to leave California and never open his mouth again. But hearing that he is back is making me wonder what is his intentions.

(First chapter! Comment,like thank you 😊)