Mel at Chuckle City

Description: Mel visits the set of So Random and meets Zora for the first time. Meanwhile, Tawni discovers an entire blog dedicated to hating Nico, Chad and her.

Scene One: In Prop House

Grady: (On phone) You're coming today, right?

Mel: (On phone) Yup! I'm super excited!

Grady: So am I! See ya then!

Mel: See ya!

Grady: You hang up!

Mel: No, you hang up!

Grady: I insist that you hang up!

Mel: It would be rude if I hang up!

Grady: It would be rude if I hang up as well

Zora: (Presses the red end call button) (Annoyed) I'll hang up!

Grady: Hey!

Nico: Z, did everyone but you a favor! Hey is not the word to say!

Sonny: I find it cute! I remember when Ch- what am I saying?! It's not cute at all!

Tawni: (Closes her magazine) Girl, say what you want but even the dumbest person at this studio (fake coughs), Portlyn, (fake coughs) knows you still have feelings for Chad!

Sonny: Do not! I bet Nico, Grady and Zora believe me! (Look at them) Guys, back me up here!

None of them say a thing.

Sonny: (Smiling) See they're too scared of you, Tawni!

Tawni: (Chuckles) It's you that they're scared of!

Nico: (Gulps nervously) Moving on, Grady, where are you and Mel going?

Grady: (Smiling) I'm not going anywhere! Mel is going to be visiting the So Random set today!

Sonny: Yay! I was actually going to ask her to come visit but than it was time for dinner and I forgot! Zora, I bet you'll like her!

Zora: I doubt it!

Nico: You said that about Tawni's sk-

Tawni: (Whispers to Nico) Don't mention my sketch around Sonny! She's in this room right now!

Nico: (Whispers) Oh, sorry, I forgot!

Tawni: Don't forget ever again!

Nico: I won't.

Sonny: What are you two whispering about?

Tawni: Your cheese sketch!

Sonny: (Happily) Really! You guys are so enthusiastic about it! I love it!

Tawni: (Whispers to Nico) It works every time!

Nico: (Smiling) Like a charm!