Sonny With an Opportunity Cost Continued

Scene 5: At the Juggling Event.

Zora and Tawni: OMG, there's the sword fight! (Both point in the same direction)!

Grady: Someone take a picture! Tawni and Zora being happy about the same thing only comes once in like a hundred years!

Nico: Already did!

Tawni: Well Zora and I will be heading to see the sword fights! So uh, SEE YA!

Nico and Grady: See ya!

Tawni and Zora walk to the sword fight arena.

Nico: What do you want to do?

Grady: Hmm. (Scratches his head in thought)

Nico: Well if you can't think of anything, I have a suggestion!

Grady: Does it have anything to do with cheese!?

Nico: (Confused look) Um maybe. There's this future telling booth! The girl who was the fortune teller is really cute!

Grady: Okay! I want to know what my future with Mel is going to be like! The juggling event doesn't start until two hours, so why not!

Nico: That's the spirit! Also I call dibs on the girl!

Nico and Grady start walking to the fortune teller

Grady: You don't need to call dibs anymore! I'm in love with Mel!

Nico: (Fake chokes) Did you just say (dramatically) the L-word!

Grady: Oh come on, you already know I'm in (Imitates Nico) the L-word with her!

Nico: Yeah. We spent like all of last week arguing about the topic of LOVE!

Grady: That was a fun week!

Nico: It was! Let's make this week as fun! (Smiles)

Grady: Let's make this week even funner! (Smiles widens)

Nico: Yup! Oh there's the booth! (Points to a small purple booth)

A girl with long, brown hair and blue-green eyes walks out of the booth

Raquel: (In a mystical tone) Good morning, Nico and Grady are you here for a revelation of your futures?

Grady: How do you know our names?!

Nico: Uh, did you forget that we're on an award winning show called So Random!

Grady: Oh, that's right! (Chuckles)

Raquel: Yup. I watch your show all of the time! My favorite sketch is Annoying Girl! It's so hilarious to see Annoying Girl do her thing!

Nico: Zora's a natural at being at annoying! So can we get a fortune telling now.

Raquel: Oh, yeah, sorry! I was super star struck! It's not everyday, I meet the suave Nico Harris and the awesome Grady Mitchell!

Nico: (Cockily) I am pretty suave. (Pops an imaginary collar).

Grady: Thanks! You seem awesome as well!