amichell11231

Running on the Beach at Night by amichell11231

Samantha "Sam" Smith grew in a small town in Martha's Vineyard, called Oak Bluff. Sam never drew out side the lines, and was very quiet and shy compared to her best friend Izzy Bradford, that was outgoing. She wants a change before she leaves for Princeton University in the Fall to pursue her dreams. Sam has always wanted to be a Romance novelist. Though, she has very little expericense in romance. Finally, the day of her highschool graduation approaches and Izzy's older brother is back in town after two long years of being gone to Princeton University as well. He has changed significantly over the years, for the better. He definatly wasnt the old Danny that used to call Samantha four-eyes in grade school. She cant keep her eyes off of him. Danny cant keep his eyes off of the beautiful Samantha Smith either though. Everyone knows that he is off limits to all of Izzy's friends. Partying with him the night of Graduation only makes her situation worse though. Samantha realizes quick that everything can turn upside down in a matter of minutes when she makes one wrong mistake with the Daniel Bradford. Will Samantha be able to stay away from the bad boy, Dan? Or... Will mysterious,Grant Sullivan, one of the youngest New York Times bestselling artists, be able to turn her head away from him? Only time will tell. Running on the beach at night will be the only escape from her stressful Summer ahead.

Between Love & Deception by amichell11231

sequel to Running on the Beach at Night*

It happens, the moment you grasp that your dreams are finally sitting in the palm of your hand, and then you suddenly realize that they weren’t anything that you expected them to be. Well, at least that’s what happened to Samantha Smith. Five years had passed since she left her home town to go to New York, leaving everything and everyone behind. Including the infamous Danny Bradford. Samantha’s life is now perfect though, her first published book is at the top of New York Times bestseller list. New York Met’s starting pitcher, Carter Nash, is begging for her hand in marriage. Not to mention the fact that he wants to father her child. Perfect is what most people call it, but not Samantha. What happens when Samantha is suddenly faced with going back home and picking up the pieces that she thought she had left behind for good? Sam realizes that life will never be easy when she is faced right in front of the guy that held her heart so close all those years ago; the guy that she has been keeping a secret from for five years. All she knows is that perfect isn’t in the description. Will the secret that Samantha holds bring them together, or rip them farther apart?

Perfect by amichell11231

Emma and Beau have been best friends for the longest time. Though Emma always really felt more for him than he did with her, but Beau never could see past playing with woman’s hearts to really notice that he felt the same way about her. So what happens after graduation when Emma accepts Dean Purvis’s proposal and Beau realizes that he is the one that is supposed to be with her? Will Emma play it safe with her perfect life? Or will she risk it all for the first boy she ever really loved? *Spin off between Emma and Beau from the books Running on the Beach at Night & Between Love & Deception*