Almost the end...

So this is the second to last chapter :( or if I read a few more good books there will be one or two chapters left! I'm actually sooo sad :( I don't want to end it because I know I will read a lot more good books but if I dont, it will become a 100 chapter book :P 

Thank you all sooooo much for reading and the support! Don't forget to check out Can You Keep A Secret and Waiting For You!

So thank you to everyone who recommended books! You still have a chance of me reading your story or one you really liked! just comment :) 

much love xx

next upload: 200 000 reads or 200 votes

Waist-Deep in Walmart by XxSkater2Girl16xX

"As I sat on the toilet, I realized how badass I was being. First of all, I (kind of) broke into Walmart; Second, I was (kind of) plotting to steal toilet paper; and third, I was doing all this while a hurricane was brewing outside." Ellie wanted a quick trip to Walmart to buy some toilet paper for her mom. A minute in, a minute out. Instead, she got locked in. With her secret love, of course.

Bye, Bye Virginity by Just-Krissy

Stasee is your typical shy, quiet teenage girl until the night her brother’s best friend Damen Hurtz decides to finally acknowledge her existence. In a desperate attempt to gain his acceptance she allows him to take the one thing every girl values most…her virginity. After that night, Damen constantly begins accepting her while they’re alone and then rejecting her in front of his peers. Stasee’s frustration and confusion continues to grow, as do her feeling toward the man who continues to break her heart. He claims that he cares for her, but will his need for his peer’s acceptance prevent him from ever treating Stasee the way he should? And if he finally realizes the stupidity of popularity over love, will Stasee still be waiting for him?

Better Than Revenge by TheFlamingPopsicle

Sophia Hastings seems to be the only girl on the planet who isn’t obsessed with Christian Ryder, Hollywood’s latest heartthrob. While most girls would love to throw themselves at him, Sophia would rather throw tomatoes at him. She hated him long before he became a famous movie star, and things weren’t about to change because American suddenly had him on a mile-high pedestal. One thing she has in common with the legendary Christian Ryder? Their love of acting. Christian achieved his dream of becoming a successful actor, while Sophia still holds on to her dream of making it in the acting business. So when Sophia lands the coveted lead role in a movie long awaited by teenagers everywhere, she’s overjoyed. Until she finds out that her leading man is none other than Christian Ryder. Being thrown into doing a movie with an arrogant actor is hard, but being thrown into doing a movie with the person you hate most is harder. But as Sophia and Christian both quickly come to realize, the only thing worse than a resentful girl is a resentful girl with access to Hollywood.

One Night With The Prince by mamie1990

 Anna is a simple girl from a small town. But is as mouthy as they come. One day she wins a radio contest on a stroke of luck, that sends her packing on a trip to the small country of Bantaniomos, where she is accidently mistaken for another girl, who is in the running in winning the prince's heart.

The rules are simple. 15 girls from all royal blood lines, are to only get 1 night with the prince each. But if he enjoyed your company he may or may not choose you for another night. But in the end only one girl can win. But Annie is hell bent on making sure that girl isn't her...but how will that work out, when Prince Zachias himself is so hell bent on winning her heart?

 ENJOY XX