Summer

Just Another Summer... Or IS it? by Monica4242

Like every other teenager, Angelina had plans for the summer that include camps, parties, and beach days with her friends. The final day of school arrives and Angelina thinks that she is now free from all the boy drama for three months. But that was before she got home and found three hot brothers there: Andrew the player, Riley the cutie, and William the childish one. Angelina soon discovers that they are staying with her and her father for the summer. Will her summer turn out the way she wanted it to be, better, or even worse? Join Angelina as she tries to survive the summer with the Turner brothers.

Save Me (Before the Summer Ends) by xOne_Summer

Jacob and Mia have been friends all the way back in diaper days. Every year that they spend together, whether it be during thanksgiving dinners, birthday's, or summers in Lake George, they've only become closer. It's not diaper days anymore. Both are fully loaded teenagers. Jake is the typical sporty goofball while Mi-Mi is the pretty girl with a cluttered head.Of course one of them was going to fall for the other, but who was it going to be first? Just one more summer could change everything

Float by ToastedBagels

Seventeen-year-old Waverly Lyons is from Vermont; she doesn’t do sun. But after her divorced parents can’t agree on who gets to have her for the summer, Waverly gets shipped off to Holden, Florida to spend a couple months with her aunt, Rachel. Her hopes for the perfect summer seem crushed. Then she meets Blake Hamilton, Rachel’s seventeen-year-old neighbor. He’s athletic, outgoing, arrogant, tan, and pretty much Waverly’s exact opposite. She's eager to avoid him at all costs, hoping to fit in with the other kids in Holden without drawing too much attention to herself. But when Blake discovers that Waverly has been hiding the rather embarrassing secret that she can’t swim, he does the unthinkable: he offers to teach her.

Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? by bbg18813

Alexa Green doesn't want to go on vacation with her family not because she doesn't like water parks or anything but because of what always happens. They all end up arguing and something always goes wrong. Well, the family is on staying at the Great Wolf Lodge in Wisconsin Dells for TWO MONTHS in the luxurious Black Bear Condo... While her brother is out getting laid and her parents are out in the kiddy pools with her young brother, Alexa is out with Ethan...Did i meantion he's a hot Lifeguard. Stay tuned to find out what advantures Alexa will have during those two months and if her parents will find a way to ruin it all or make it the best vacation ever...