New books :D

Hey so sorry that I took that little break but here are some new amazing stories! also, i pormise that this time this is the second to last chapter :( 

The STD Trace by Musiq4lyfe

When the whole school practically breaks out with a nasty case of Chlamydia, Hannah Trimester jumps at the chance to write an award winning article about it. Of course, tracing all the way to the first person that received the STD isn't going to be easy, but Hannah will stop at nothing to get into Columbia University. Can she fight through all of the bitter students, ones who don't believe in her goal, and still manage to trace the lines perfectly? [Not suitable for people under 13 at all or the fainthearted. Some drugs, sexual references, and cursing.]

The Price of Freedom by natashapreston

Amelie Cohen's life is picture perfect. She has rich parents and a very privileged lifestyle, but she hates it. Against her parents wishes, Amelie gets her first job and quickly finds herself in a few interesting, and compromising situations with her sexy boss, Aden Ford. Aden is a friend of the family who knows exactly what she’s going through, he’s been there and is able to support Amelie. They over-step the professional relationship between the employer and employee but should you ever mix business with pleasure? Just how much will Amelie have to give up for the one thing she wants the most; her freedom?

The Cell Phone Swap by DoNotMicrowave

Keeley accidentally swaps cell phones with a rivaling high school’s star quarterback. Unable to switch back until a week later, she must interact with the arrogant boy, passing along texts and voicemails. As she gets to know him better, she realizes there’s more to him than sexual innuendos and egotistical comments. But when identities are revealed and secrets are exposed, will Keeley’s feelings remain?

I Spun The Bottle by Sweetdreams31

"Look nerd, I'll keep this short and simple. You're driving me home from the party. Got it?" Carolyn Summers has always been a square, a goodie two shoes. She's never been to a high school party, and she's never been out past curfew, but when she's threatened to be humiliated in front of her entire school for something she'd done over three years ago she has to make a decision-- fast. Lyn does the thing she swore she'd never do, sneak out of her house, go to a high school party, and--and play a game of Spin the Bottle?

The Player Who Took My Virginity by SomeoneLovesYou

“Here’s what I want you to do,” I began, trailing my hands up his muscular body to wrap my arms around his neck, “I want you to do me, and do me hard. Then, I want you to let me go and never mention this to anyone.” Taylor Quessie is tired of being a virgin. Everyone tells her she should wait until she meets someone special, someone she’s in love with, but she can’t. Every time a guy tells her he’s fallen for her, she has a panic attack and breaks up with them. So now she’s resorting to desperate measures. Cameron Riter is the school’s player. He sleeps around, constantly takes girls v-cards, and screws around with their hearts. When Taylor asks him for help, he can’t help but accept. So what happens when, the next morning, he realizes he doesn’t want to let her go?

When a player meets a player... by jadeandlia

Victoria (Tori) Williams is a rebel and a Player. She has been kicked out of numerous schools and finally, her parents have had enough so they have sent her to her Mothers boarding school to 'straighten' her out. Unknown to Tori, this also happens to be the school that her male equivalent, Edward (Eddie) Lawson attends. Eddie is in one word; badass. He plays girls like toys and is rude and obnoxious. What happens when Tori and Eddie cross paths and suddenly, nothing makes sense to either of them? What happens when the girl who is afraid to love since the death of her brother and the boy who doesn't believe in love, begin to see the real them?

That's all my loves! xx

ENJOY! until next time :)