Chapter 32

Trust me, I know this chapter is going to be bad. I'm pretty unsatisfied right now.

This is the LAST legit chapter of Isabella. :(( It's done guys! OMFG. Now I can focus on Found before switching to Only a Surrogate. Thank the lord.

anyways with that being said, ENJOY THIS LAST CHAPTER OF ISABELLA!

NOT AT ALL EDITED OR LOOKED THROUGH TWICE SO THERE WILL BE MISTAKES AND A SHIT-TON OF TYPOS!

.

.

.

Chapter 32

Fate had always been against Ashley. It seemed to hate her. They willed for her to be unhappy in every aspect of her life. They played a sick game in which she would experience a short time of happiness before it gets crashed by something called reality.

They allowed her to have her short fairytale where the prince came in and rescued the damsel in distress but then had the prince slip through her fingertips. They gave her a second chance of redemption with her family before deciding that she had enough time in this life.

But one thing they never took away from her was the love that beat so strongly in her chest. Love that started all from the bottom of her soul to the tip of her fingers. She loves her family and she loves all the sacrifices, pain, and happiness that they shared together.

They say that when a person is nearing their end, their life plays out before them like a movie. A movie that continues to grow even after their death.

Ashley believed she would live on. In her daughter.

Fate wouldn't be as cruel to give her daughter the same life as her.

They couldn't.

"Are you ready?"

Ashley opened her eyes and stared into Alessio's. She nodded her head at him and grabbed Dante's and Samuel's hand. She breathed out. "I'm ready."

Alessio nodded his head and went to the end of her bed. He nodded at the two nurses in the room, one who continuously glared at Dante. Alessio grabbed his gloves and placed them on. "Alright, on your next contraction, push."

She nodded her head again and waited. Her uneven pants and the sound of the heart monitor next to her filled the empty silence.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as the familiar contraction of her muscles came through again. She screamed and with all of her might, pushed.

.

.

.

Four hours of pushing later, Ashley was close to giving up. Her breath had become more erratic than before and her eyes threatened to drop any seconds now. Her throat, dry with the lack of water, continued to let out painful screams.

A tear slipped down her face. She didn't know if she had to ability to continue on like this. She felt useless knowing that her baby is suffering inside of her. But she couldn't get her out. If she had been at the hospital, they would have been able to do an emergency cesarean section on her. But they weren't and they lacked the necessary equipments for such risks.

So her only option was to push until her baby was out safely.

"I can see the head." Alessio muttered.

Her eyes snapped open. He had slapped all of the fatigue away from her with those few words. She leaned forth, more determined than ever.

She looked over at Dante. "Are you ready to be a father?"