Chapter 18

You guys can thank a fellow owler for this. Her message brought a thousand of tears rushing down my face seeing the impact that I made on her life. Writing is a powerful tool you guys. All kinds of writing is beautiful because it expresses the mind of a person. You could never know it but everything you say, do, express, write, can change a person's life and might even end up saving them. So I implore all of you to write. Write your feelings away. Write poems, short stories, songs, epics, anything your heart desires. You are all readers but why don't you all become writers also. And if you do happen to share your work, do not let other people's discouragement bring you down. Allow that to be your motivation to keep writing. All writers will get discouragement from others. No one is bad at writing. You're only as bad as you make yourself to be. Write for yourself.

And guys, don't be scared to message me. I love getting messages from you guys. It might take me some time to reply but I do try to reply to all. ((: 

With that being said, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. <3 

.

.

.

Chapter 18

Antonio and I have discussed about the child. We'll keep him or her. Antonio will be the only father that they'll ever know. The name Lorenzo will never be spoken of inside this house once the child is born.

Through everything, Antonio have been very helpful towards me. 

He made sure I had been comfortable at all times. He treated this child as if he or she is his own. His love for me never seemed to die despite all the destruction that have been made to my body. His love only seems to grow as the day pasts.

Alessandra also came by today. For the first time ever, I saw hatred in my sister's eyes. But the hatred had not been directed towards me but the child that laid protected inside of me. She had told me that I shouldn't keep the child but to abort the child.

I refused her advice. 

No matter what had been done, this child had been innocent through everything. It had caused no harm to me, only the man who donated the sperm. That's all he is to the child. A sperm donor. 

Antonio, is the real father.

I already feel protective over this baby. Nothing will happen to my child under my watch. I will die before I let another harm my child. It's true what they say. A mother cannot love anyone more than their child.

~Isabella Valldarri

.

.

.

It has been a while since I have written in here. 

Five months to be exact. 

I've recovered from my trauma. Everything that Lorenzo have done to me has been talked out. I told them everything that had happened. Everything single touch, every single word, they know of it all. I felt relieved after letting it all out.

I felt free.

I am now five months pregnant with my little piccola. Yes. It's a girl. A beautiful baby girl that will look like me and nothing like the man who had injured us both. She will grow up, loved, and she will never know the truth behind her birth.

Antonio have gotten more protective now that I'm with child. He does not let me do anything on my own anymore. He cares about the child and talks to her every single morning. We have it all figured out.