Chapter 25

Definitely going to be editing this chapter later. this chapter makes me cringe...

Anyways, if you guys have covers for either Isabella or Only a Surrogate, please send them to be at ambyluvsz@gmail.com. I really need covers for "Only a Surrogate" though. So far I have a few but I would like so more for varieties ya know? Also when you send them, please include your wattpad name so I know who you are and give you credit for it.

Also a little shout-out to:

name_s_aphrodisiac

Sohazombie

EshaTheReader26

Twilightz6

Aye_Its_beba

Your guys' chain of comments really amused the heck out of me so this chapter is dedicated to you five! You guys can thank them! HAHA

Anyways, enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 25

Dante walked out of Alessio's office and towards the front desk of the unit. He cleared his throat to get the attention of the nurse working there. "Excuse me." He said with a hint of annoyance all because of that doctor.

The nurse moved her head away from her computer screen. He instantly recognized her. She was the nurse who dragged him out last time. Warmth were in her eyes before she recognized him and it turned cold. "How can I help you sir?"

"What is Ashley Denorro's room number?" He asked her, taking a step back.

"I'm sorry sir, but I can't disclose that information. You're not listed as her family nor are you on the visiting list." She said curtly. She turned her face back to the screen and began to type on it again, acting as if he wasn't even there.

Dante reached over and pressed on the power button, shutting it off. He shoved his hands into his pocket and glared at the woman. "Tell me where my wife's room is, now before you lose your job."

The woman looked at the computer, dumbstruck. She looked up at him, her eyes narrowing into slits. She stood up and grabbed the phone, pressing a button on it. "Security. Up to the fifth floor please. I need you to escort a man out for interfering with hospital policies."

Dante's jaw dropped open. The first time that she kicked him out, he had let it go. But this time, he won't leave without a fight. He reached over the desk and grabbed her wrist, digging his fingers into her skin.

"I won't repeat myself, where is my wife."

Pain flashed through her eyes but she covered it up and tried to remove her wrist out of his grasp. "Sir, I suggest you leave before the hospital press charges on you. It doesn't matter if you're a lawyer or not. Here in Italy, we do things a lot differently."

Dante's got to admit, this woman is stronger than most but she will fall. Just like everyone else. "Does it look like I care? Now, where is she? I will tear this whole f*cking hospital down if I have to just to find her. Or you can make this easy and just tell me where her room is at." he said through clenched teeth.

She opened her mouth but before anything could come out, her hand was snatched out of his grip.

Dante found himself being thrown at the wall. His back made contact with it and he groaned, feeling a sharp jab of pain on his lower spine. He stood up straight at glared forward at the man who he could not grow to hate more.