CHAPTER 7: A Text and a chat from crush

A day later..

"OMG Marie!! you really are close with him!!" Mae cheered and hugged me.. "I'm so proud of you.. you finally made it.. You two look cute together.."

We were having a girl time at her room, and hey! It's a Saturday.. We've got no classes so we just bond..

"Guess what Mars?! I took a picture of both of you! And I already posted it in my IG!!.." Mae said and jumped out of the bed..

"Hey!! That's crazy! Why did you do that??! I hate you!" I said while blushing..

Days passed, and I finally got his name and his number.. He voluntarily gave it to me, because he realized he couldn't teach me daily, so yeah.. He gave me his email add, cellphone number, and yeah his name and his class schedule, and in exchange for that he asked for mine too..

I added him as a friend at Facebook and he immediately accepted it.. I was having butterflies in my stomach..

I posted in his timeline..

"thanks for the add!" with a smiley ( :-) )

and he liked my post and commented

"welcome"...

oh my gosh! I'm so going to be crazy! I almost jumped out off the bed.

I heard Mae scream from my back when she saw what had just happened, I blushed and hid my face on a pillow...

Then my chat box rang and immediately I opened it and was surprised to see Mr. Stripes's message... it was like I'm gonna die!

I read his message...

"hi! I'm glad you added me, did you receive my text?"

and with that, I immediately looked for my phone and was surprised to see Mae holding and reading it.

"Hey! give me that! you sneaky mouse!" and grabbed my phone from her.

I opened Stripe's text message and it read..

"you free today? want to play the guitar?"

I was surprised to hear myself squealing, but before I could calm down my chat box rang again..

"you still there?" by Mr Stripes

so I immediately replied

"oh yeah! sorry bout the wait, I had just read ur text, and I'd say I'm free today"

"good! OK then, same time, same place! see you there!" with a smiley icon (:-) )

and before I could react, I was crushed by Mae's tight hug from my back.. I felt my cheeks burn and I kinda felt dizzy, or something.. maybe I was hallucinating, or this is just a dream.. I mean finally, I can be with him, I know his name, he talks to me...

(flashback: from the first time Marie went to where the campus musicians practices)

"faster! you snail, they are starting! I heard that they always practice there at the exact time and place!" said by my friend Mae, she was more excited than I am...

" yeah, yeah! I'm coming! just wait, don't get too excited.... " I said as I was trying to catch up with Mae's quick phase...

"finally!, were here!" Mae exclaimed...

I took a deep breath, and tried to calm myself as I slowly walk near the practice room...

As I came nearer, I could here the loud noise coming from the different electric instruments that is currently in-use inside the room..