CHAPTER 6: Campus Musician's Society

"i have to tell you something.. "

Mark kneeled in front of me and when he was about to talk, the door burst open, revealing our professor, Mr. Spidey.

"Hey, you guys! you know about our campus rules right?"

"Uhm, yeah? What about it, sir?" Mark said nervously..

"You do realize that this room is recently occupied and I would be so much happy if you could go somewhere private and do your love matters..."

"uh, sir! we didn't know this room was occupied and we're not lovers and we're very sorry.. uhm I guess we should get going.. uhm yeah.."

"wait! you are my students right? and I'm not quite sure, but you did told me that she can play right? the guitar?" Mr Spidey said while looking at me.

And then before we could answer, the door burst open again, and students I never met entered they where chatting and then stopped when they saw us... then one of the boys, a very tall one waved at us..

"Hey there! I'm Zed, and I assume you are newbies here?" while giving us a weird smirk..

"No they're not, but it would be nice if one of them, specially the lady, would like to play a little on the guitar.." replied Mr. Spidey..

I was stuck in the moment, I mean this can't be happening while Mark was stunned and a bit shy. then spoke again..

"Really? she can play the guitar? I mean, you can play? Can you do it right now?Please? It would really mean a lot on me.. I mean on us.. Right? Right guys?".. Zed said while looking at me and then to the other students.

I was about to speak when another voice spoke and said..

"Sorry I'm late! I was caught up with something and then I met a girl..." he was speaking while closing the door and then when he actually turned, he stopped and was shocked to see us..

When I turned to look who has arrived, the word stunned is an understatement when i recognized who had just entered the room.. its non other than, Mr. Stripes, the one and only.. and before I could react, Mr. Spidey spoke..

"ehem, uhm, guys! meet my students" then looked at us, and then pointed to the other students.. "and this Campus musicians"..

then for the first time, Mark speak again and said..

"uh, nice meeting you guys, but I think we have to go before we are marked late to our next class and I'm sorry for the inconvenience we made.. and before they could reply, Mark grabbed my arm and hurriedly dragged me out of the room. I was actually left in my own world that i hadn't realized that he grabbed me so I almost fell on the floor when another pair of hands caught me. I looked up and surprised to see Mr, Stripes looking at me.

"T-thank You" I stammered whilst my voice sounded like a whisper.

"Be careful, I cant always catch you when you fall.." He smiled and removed his hands.

I hadn't realized that he was holding my waist with his left arm while holding my other hand with his right. I felt my cheeks burn as I blushed. But then suddenly my right hand was tugged by Mark..

"Let's go Marie".. and then dragged me out to the corridors and into our room..

"D'you know that guy?" Mark asked skeptically.

"Who? What guy?" I answered innocently..

"You know Marie, what I'm talkin' bout"

"oh?... oh?! really?? I do?"