CHAPTER 9: A little more closer with crush

"I was.. Too.." He smiled ..

I could feel the cameras snapping at us.. Argh! I was lucky enough that I chose to be dressed up today or else, id look like crap on the schools newspaper and websites after this!!!

Mike then slowly grabbed my hand and kissed the back of my palm...

.........

It hadn't actually sank on my mind that I was the so called "the Lucky one", not until I woke up the next morning unusually, my sleep was disrupted by the ringing and beeping of my cellphone at 7 in the morning..

I was shocked to see 81 missed calls and 300+ messages...

What the?!.. My inbox is almost full and my battery almost drained... So I immediately charged it and turned on my Laptop. As i was waiting for my laptop to turn on, i slowly scrolled through my missed calls and was surprised to see many unknown and different numbers who called me.. And the calls started right after the concert was finished and it was around 3 am...

Next i clicked my inbox and was mortified to see more unknown numbers who texted me: hi! I'm jenny, i saw you last night! You're so lucky! I'll be you're fan too.... Hi The Lucky one.... Congratulations... Et' cetera et' cetera...

What shocked me was the last text message.. It read:

"To my lucky one, Goodnight to you! And have a sweet dreams.. I was happy to meet you! Finally, we could be more friends now! Take care! I know you're still in shock, believe me I was too... See you now!

Ps. Bet 'cha reading this after you wake up! Open your Fb now, you have a gift!"..

It was from Mike! So as soon as my Laptop logged in, I went on my Fb and saw lots of friend requests, messages, and notifications! O my gosh! In just one night and I was popular already?? Seriously? Am I still dreaming????....

I went to my notifications and guess what I saw... My posts from last night had been trending and was liked by thousands of people.. Sh*t!! Then what interests me was the photo that Mike tagged with me, I clicked it and BOOM!

I actually almost fainted, I looked again on my laptop...

There you could see me and mike on the stage, it was a snapshot of Mike kissing the back of my palm, i was tagged on the picture and on the post.. Then there's another picture of Mike holding a piece of paper and written on it was : "I met my Lucky one last night, but guess what? I think I was more like the lucky one, because I was lucky that I met her!".. Then my name was stamped on his T-shirt... Wait what? My name? On his freaking T-shirt? What???.... His T-shirt?... Oh my gosh, i just cant believe it.. This is crazy!!

I also saw that it had been also posted on our school portal, school fb and twitter account, also on the Musicians ministry fb and twitter account and other school related accounts.. .... I think I'm still dreaming, would anybody please pinch me or something?? Just wake me up!!!

Then as if on cue, I was actually disrupted from my deep thoughts, I heard my cellphone ringing.. I picked it up..

"Hello?" I said awkwardly

"I guess you've seen it?!!" Said a familiar squeaky voice, which belongs to my friend Mae..

"What did I saw?" I asked

"What the hell!! Marz! Didn't you see his video?"

"What video?" I said innocently while rolling my eyes

"The heck you are!! Go check you're notif now!!"

Without replying to her, i immediately scrolled through my notifs and there it is... I was tagged in a video posted by Mike.. Sh*t!.. Sh*t!! Sh*t!!! I hadn't realized I was actually cursing when Mae told me to shut up and asked me what did I saw, but I couldn't speak....  Then unconsciously, I clicked it...