CHAPTER 10: When your Crush becomes your Bestfriend

ok guys! this is the last Chapter! Im sorry it had to be short.. But I think thats why I made sequels.. so sorry about the dilemma...

Days went by.. each time went to school, there would be screams and all.. Celebrity feels.. and it was not very nice, believe me.. I kind of had a headache because of noise pollution and all..

And to tell you what, each time I was greeting a friend, Mile would be turning up almost immediately..

Well the thing is today's the day..

24th of December.. Christmas feels..

and tonight is the night.. As promised I'll be having a dinner date with my crush.. Yeah talk about cliches and all...

the truth is, I was nervous, I didnt mean to be snappy.. but.. you know its just so unreal... its like a dream that I wouldnt want to wake up..

................................................

6hours later..

I had my make up on.. as I put on my dress.. and then my shoes..

I was wearing a black cocktail dress, nothing special, except its from Mike.. (yeah, this is me being cliche)..

I never dreamt pf this, and it would be forever engraved on my mind, it seems to me that, this could be my last with him.. well Today is also the end of my prize... as they call it.. i know I really didnt shared a lot about "the prize" that much.. but it was full of surprises.. real surprises...

I was interrupted from my thoughts when my phone rang..

"hello?"

"You ready?.."

I smiled quickly..

"More than yes.."..

and then I hang up.. went to the door and out there I saw a black Corvette.. And Mike leaning near the front door with his hands on his pocket.. He was wearing a Black Tux, Black Slacks, and leather shoes..

He then looked up..

"Hi.. You look wonderful.."

"Hey, Nice Tux by the way.." I replied..

What? Nice Tux?! Is that all I could say?.. Eeww! Nice going stupid..

"So, how about, we start riding there?... I meant its about time we should go.."

"yeah right.."

--------------------------------------

we arrived just when the music on the diner started...

Talk about grand entrances..

"Table for two please.." Mike said..

We sat awkwardly... I mean really awkwardly...

"Well this is awkward.." I said out loud.. I mentally facepalmed..

"Yeah, I know.. We never uh.."

"did something like this.."

"Yeah, sure we hangout everyday.. but today its just us.."

Did we just finished eachother"s sentences?... Oh my gosh..

We just stared at each other...

as the night goes, My nerves actually are relaxed because maybe of the little wine we drank.. and because we are talking, scratch that.. chatting.. actually..

then he abruplty stood up and held a hand at me..

"Dance with me?..."

"Oh.. Sure?!.."
its more of a question to me that an answer, I hadnt actually realized that almost all the guests ob the diner was dancing to a slow music...

He smiled at me and grabbed my hand... and we dance the night away..
................,,,,,,,,,....,,,,,..,,.,.,.,,....

As a new song is starting, Mike stared at me..

"thank You.." he said and leaned closer to me... Then kissed my Forehead...

I was shocked, I dont know what to react, it felt warm...

"and Merry Christmas.. "
he leaned again and this time he kissed me, almost near my lips, on the left side... Then he hugged me...

Ok, This made me freeze.. literally... So I just hugged him back... and said

"Merry Christmas to u too.." and I slowly lift myself up and kissed him on his right cheek...

................................................

On our way home...

"So, its the last day, isnt it?"
i asked awkwardly.. I mean after wht happened earlier...

"Oh, what d'you mean?"

"The prize?"

"Oh about that... well yeah?"

"Okey..."...

................................................

"Goodnight Mike! Have a nice Christmas Vacation!"..

"Same with you Maria!"

......

before I could open the Door to my house..

"Uhm Maria.."

I turned around Immediately..

"Yeah?"

"Uhm, How about we uh.. friends?"
and extended his hand to me..

I looked up at him, his face looks like there's more that what he's saying...

Could I really be his friend?... I mean Im his friend but real friend?... maybe this could help me sort my feelings for him?

I looked at his hand and then t him...

and that's when I felt it...

I took his hand and pulled him into a hug...

"Bestfriends!...."

I hugged him with all my heart, I realized.. I dont have to be his GF or anyhing just to be with him... Friendship lasts forever and I want him for forever...

so Bestfriends Indeed...!!

------------////---------

THE END