My Newest Book is Out

So guys you basically know that I hadn't updated this book in a while because I was working on a new book called KISS AND STELL which is FINALLY OUT.If you don't know what it's about then here's the summary. You decide if you want to read it or not.

WARNING: Readers may experience goofy faces made at cute scenes, several species of butterflies fluttering in their tummies, sore throat after shouting at scenes they hate, falling for fictional characters, strong urge to ship characters and last but not least, Addiction.

For once life was actually making sense fo Stella Mahone after sadly losing her mother to brain cancer. She no longer needed several science notebooks, 10 bottles of whiskey or a gun just in case just to calculate the point of life. Life was finally working in her favor since she had a darling, nicely built fiancée Jared and wedding bells were screaming in their ears with their massive wedding just around the corner.

But if there was something Stellla really loved about her life it was her own talk show,"Tell Stella" that discussed the juiciest and most embarrasing celebrity gossip all blended up to create a delicious smoothie and just the right excitement to make her a well-known icon all over the world.

Then comes the mistake when she may have gone a little too personal in the life of celebrities when she catches Leodan Kistoffe whose family managed several banks worldwide and who happens to be the son of Chandler Kistoffe, the man running for Senator doing something she wished she hadn't seen.

However, being the chatterbox she was she spread it all over her talk show, putting "Tell Stella" at the risk of being cancelled when she is sued by Leo after publically embarrasing not only himself, but his family.

How far will they really go when they both want one thing REVENGE? Discover the journey the take when they go back after the things they loved. Will they be chasing back their old lives or just eachother? You can Kiss and Tell but can you handle Kiss and Stell?

I will delete this Chapter pretty soon because I don't really like my stories filled with announcements. SO go check it out please! It's on my profile. Don't forget to comment and vote and look out for an update for My Best Mistake pretty soon :D ! Thanks ! Also don't forget to check out _xHeheBritx profile and read her books and try to support her just as much as she supports me! Thanks for all the lovely fans!