Chapter 4: Heading out

Chapter |4|

(Daniel in MM)

"Girl, are you ready?"

Audrey couldn't help but admire her figure in the tight-fitted black Borelli dress. A halter dress pushed up her B-cupped breasts to look as if they were now D cups. The dress did well to accentuate her figure in all the right places.

Satisfied, she smiled and reached for her mascara.

"Just about..." She answered her phone that lay on speakerphone on her bed. Admitting that she didn't want to go out earlier, now she felt like she could conquer the night. With a shot of Hennessey already taking effect in her system, she twirled once more for the mirror, strapped on her Red Bottom shoes, and made way for the front door promising to finish up a new chapter in the morning. Secretly she was missing on writing about her sexy main character, Cole. She could only wish that a man like that existed, and just maybe that was why she enjoyed these one-night stands, to find her Mr. Cole.

She scoffed and grabbed her phone, taking it off the speaker. She came to realize she was a dreamer.

"I'm ready."

"Bout damn time! We've been sitting in the driveway for about fifteen minutes!" Audrey rolled her eyes at Naomi's exaggeration.

"Stop over exaggerating. I'm heading out the door now." She tapped the end call button and stuffed her phone in her bra and her ID and money. Whoever wasn't driving left their house keys in the car. They went out so much that they kept spares in their vehicles and houses. The girls had a rule never to bring their purses, only what they needed.

Closing and locking the front door, she made her way into the elevator of her apartment but not before she heard someone call out for her from down her floor hall.

"Hey! Hold the doors!" Audrey turned to the man who was jogging down the hall with his hands up. She stepped inside the elevator and held her hands in front of the elevator door so that he could get on.

The man came to a stop and smiled once inside the elevator. "Thank you so much for waiting." He breathed. He didn't care to admit that he was a little out of shape despite his stature of muscles that seemed to be pressing against his black V-neck shirt. But that wasn't the only reason why he was out of breath. This beauty standing in front of him took the remainder of his breath away. She was a short woman, but he didn't like them tall. She had hips he would love to hold and a waist he could wrap his arms around. Kissable, full lips and eyes he could fall in. He couldn't help the twitching of his dick when she reached forward to press the floor number, hesitating before asking him if he was going all the way down.

He cleared his throat. "Yes, first floor." He replied and showed Audrey his award-winning smile.

Not wanting to look conspicuous, Audrey stole a few quick glances at the man standing beside her, thinking he wouldn't notice. But instead, she admired his fit physique and broad shoulders. A chiseled face and a bald head like Taye Diggs attracted her to him. His bright and wide smile gave the impression that he was always having a good time. And for an odd reason, Audrey wanted to test that out. To see if he was indeed having a "good time." She licked her lips at the thought and tried her best to stop the clenching of her sex. She did admit she wanted this man.

"My name is Daniel, by the way." He said finally. Audrey looked at him and smiled, taking his extended hand.

"Audrey."

The doors to the elevator opened, and she stepped out, heading to the double doors to her girlfriends' car. He followed behind, and when she noticed they were going in the opposite direction, she waved to him "bye." "See you around, Daniel."