MR. DECEPTION NOW UP!

Mr. Deception (book 2 of Mr. Make Believe ) chapter one is now posted. I think you guys will enjoy it. It has a nice little spin to it. Heres the synopsis:

Audrey is back and now its 3 years later. With a dotting boyfriend and an incredibly adorable, energetic three year old always two feet away keeps her life busy enough and just very happy. She couldn't have asked for anything more and now with her getting back in the groove of writing, she's in complete bliss.

But as they say all that glitters isn't gold and she still has some loose ends that she only seemed to have avoided. With a run in with Marcus and news of Corey returning to town with a new agenda, she just can't seem to catch a break, especially with the biggest burden of not knowing of who exactly the father of her child is, but that isn't the only thing she would have to deal with.

This story although picks up on Audrey's life, there's also been three more additions waiting to tell their own story of the deception that is unavoidable.

Krystle and her money hungry baby daddy.

Naomi and her once picture perfect new husband (the one she cheated with) now flipping the script,

and Natalie with her husband keeping a secret so big to make anyone loose all faith in men.

It just seems there's a enough deception to go around.

ENJOY!