4.2

A few weeks later

Lia's POV.

Today Jordan & I were at the mall doing some shopping since it was a Saturday and Jordan dragged me out of the house. He was carrying my bags whilst I looked through all the different racks of clothes.

"When was the last time you talked to him?" Jordan blurred out as he watched me. I sighed and answered him truthfully, "a week or maybe longer."

"what the fuck Lia!" Jordan exclaimed which made some of the people in the shop look at us in disgust. "I'm sorry okay. He called me a few time but I couldn't talk much because of the essays I had to finish and when I called he was busy with the band," I defended myself.

"You're drifting apart and I can't let that happen," Jordan stated and glared at me.

"Maybe when I'm on my break and he has a few days off I'll visit but I can't do it right now. College is to important for me."

"How can a human being be so stupid," Jordan muttered under his breath but I still heard him. "You know what? Forget it!" I yelled and took the bags from him before I quickly left the mall.

I heard him calling my name but I got into the car and drove home. How dare he? I mean, sure I was probably more responsible for Harry & I drifting apart but to blame only me was not fair.

I did try to make it to a concert but it was to late and Alec had the car anyways. Harry could've come for a bit as well. Why did only I have to rush around just for the sake of our relationship.

I was furious. I mean maybe it was my fault after all but I didn't wanted to hear it right now. I threw the bags with clothes into the corner of my room and called Jill.

She was a friend of mine from college and she was also a hair dresser. I needed a change. She told me to come over and I did after changing into some pair of tights and a hoodie.

-

"It's awesome!"

I grinned happily at Jill who had done the best job with my hair. It was kind of short but it was ombré style and I absolutely loved it.

After I talked with her for what felt like hours I drove home and laid down on my bed

After I talked with her for what felt like hours I drove home and laid down on my bed. Alec was at the park with Mason so I was alone at home.

My thoughts went from all the essays I had to finish to Harry. I was such a bad girlfriend to him the past months. I ignored the bad thoughts and made myself comfortable before I ate ice cream and watched the latest episodes of Pretty little liars.

Can you believe it that Ezra proposed? OMG!

My phone rang right when the show was over and I didn't even looked at the person who was calling before I said, "Hello?"

"Lia," the voice on the other end said happily. "Hey Niall," I smiled to myself as I heard the Irish accent through the phone. "How are you?" he asked me casually. "I'm good actually. How are you?"

"I'm fine."

"You know, a friend of mine dyed and cut my hair. It looks awesome I can't wait for you to see it," I said excitedly at the thought of seeing him.

"That's cool. You see I have to go now but I miss you," Niall said after hearing voices in the background. "I miss you, too. Bye!"

I hung up and watched some movie before I fell into a peaceful sleep.

-

Harry's POV.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked Niall as he got off the phone. "just a friend," he said casually but I knew that he hid something from me. I shrugged it off and told him that we are about to go on stage in Germany.

A few days ago we played at Stadio San Siro in Italy and the show got recorded for our new film. This time they told us about it since we had to be extra careful not to fall on stage like we usually do...especially me.

I looked at my phone to see the time and sighed as I saw a picture of me & Lia as my background. I was mad at her for not contacting me at all and always giving excuses to not come to a show.

Maybe I just didn't supported her as much as she wanted me to but it was hard to leave her behind whilst everyone I was always around returned for this tour.

I love her and it's sad that we were kind of drifting apart.

-

"So Harry, I heard that Lia isn't with you guys on tour because she's a Freshman at UCL now?" the interviewer asked as the attention fell me on.

"Yea, that's true."

"Also did you see that pictures appeared from her and some mystery guy?"

I chuckled for the sake of my privacy, "that guy was a friend of ours named Jordan so he wasn't so mystery to me in that case."

The interviewer chuckled as well and nodded, "alright then. Are there any plans of Lia visiting you guys on your world wide arena tour?"

"I'm sure hoping but she has a lot on her plate with her studying and I'm proud of her for doing what she really wants." It was true. I was proud of her but her behavior kind of hurt me though.

"That was it. Thank you boys for being here and I hope you'll have a great show tonight," she said politely and waved bye to the camera as well as the boys & I. We got the sign that the camera was off and we said good bye to the interviewer and her crew before we left to get to the arena.

"She'll come around you know," Liam said as we got into the van who would transport us to the arena. "I hope she will," I said as the door shut.

Let's hope for the best.

-

"Hello everyone! In case you don't know, we are One Direction and it's a pleasure to be here tonight!"

"Now our next song is called 'Kiss You'," Liam announced and we started singing as the music started. Lia once told me that she really loved this song since it came out so all I had to think about was her at the moment.

I was sitting on the stage almost all the time for the past shows but it was doctor's orders so I couldn't really complain since I wanted my ankle to heal quickly.

After the song, we all kind of fouled around and just talked. I read a sign saying '#RelationshipGoals' and pictures of mostly Lia & I but also from that show Lia always watches. I don't quiet remember their names though.

One was names like Emma? No Emily. Then Spencer? I don't really remember all I know is that there is a person named 'A'.

"You know, that sign looks really cool and my girlfriend is obsessed with that show Pretty Little Liars," I said into the mic as I pointed to the sign.

The girl screamed happily and I waved at her before concentrating on the next song. I wonder what Lia was doing right now, I didn't talked to her for quiet a long time.

Why is love always so complicated?

_______________

I'll see the end coming already in exactly two more chapters and there will also be an epilogue so I won't leave you hanging with it.