2.2

"I'm in Paris!" I squealed excitedly.

Harry came up from behind me and grinned, "I'll pick you up at seven."

I couldn't even reply before Paul pushed the boys into two vans. They had a few radio interviews today so I couldn't come and I didn't wanted to anyways.

I want to go shopping but with who? Why doesn't one of the boys has a girlfriend so I could hang out with her? Why doesn't Jordan have a girlfriend? Whyyyy?

"hey there," I heard Jordan's voice from behind me. I turned aorund and greeted him with a hug. "can you go shopping with me?" I pleaded with puppy dog eyes. "ugh fine," he gave in pretty fast.

"There is a mall only around the corner so we can walk," he said and started walking towards the hotel exit. I followed and told him how my week with the boys was.

-

"No, No, No, Maybe...No, No," I went through a rack of dresses but I didn't liked any of them, not even one. Jordan shook his head laughing and waited for me to finally find a dress for mine & Harry's date. "this one?" Jordan asked after a while.

He held up a green dress with red a waistband.

"do you want me to look like a christmas tree?"

He shook his head and went farther through the racks of dresses. This was already the fifth store we went in but I just couldn't find the perfect dress to wear. "what's his favorite color?"

I thought about it, "orange I guess. No, I'm not wearing orange!"

"then wear this one," Jordan said and held up a midnight blue dress which had a silver stripe around the neck. "YES!" I literally screamed and jumped into Jordan's arms before I rushed to the changing rooms to change into the dress.

It fit perfectly!

"you look amazing," Jordan nodded his head severeal time making me grin. I changed back and payed for it before we made a stop at starbucks.

"Hey did you heard that Harry Styles is currently hanging out with Kendall Jenner?" I heard a girl asking her friend. Jordan looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I shrugged. "really? I thought he was giving an radio interview with the rest of the boys?" the other girl replied in a confused tone.

"they were but accidentally met up at the radio station. People say Kendall was only there to meet him but she told him that it was on accident and that she was supposed to give in interview."

"but isn't Harry with this girl named Lia? I personally like her more then Kendall."

I cracked a small smile but it vanished as they continued.

"yea same but Harry seems to like Kendall. If we had a car I would immediatley drive to where they are right now and see what they're doing."

"wait, I'll check twitter."

I waited a while for them to continue which they did.

"OMG! I told you!"

I spun around to face the girls and they looked up at me to meet my eyes. "you're lia!" one of them squealed. "I am, do you mind if I could see?" I asked and pointed to her phone. She shook her head and showed me. It was a picture with Kendall & Harry laughing with each other next to one which was them on the Eiffel Tower holding hands secretly.

"you've got to be kidding me," I muttered under my breath. "Thanks girls," I said as tears stung in my eyes. "no problem, do you mind if we take a picture together?" one of them asked. I quickly wiped a tear and nodded with a smile.