2.9

"aww babe you look so cute," I squealed grinning. Harry was dressed in a white button up shirt along with a black tie and a brown checkered vest. He also wore big glasses whilst his hair was slicked back and to the left.

 He also wore big glasses whilst his hair was slicked back and to the left

"I'm not your babe Miss. I'm Marcel and you are?" Harry said in a funny, nerdy voice. "oh, I'm Veronica the secretary," I said in a flirty tone. "You're pretty maybe we should make out sometime," he said in his normal voice as his face came closer.

I giggled and pushed him away. "Hey!" he called as I walked away from him to get my hair done. I was already dressed in a tight, black pencil skirt along with a blue blouse tucked into the skirt and black heels.

I sat down at the chair someone told me to sit in and waited for the two hair & make up artists to tell me that I'm done.

Good 20 minutes later my hair was made into loose curls and I had light make up on. "Here are your glasses, let's go," Paul said as he gave me the glasses I had to wear for the video.

Everything was already set up and some guy came to me and told me the sentence I had to say. "You'll hear Louis saying 'come in' then you go in and say 'One Direction are here to see you' got it?" he asked, making me nod.

"and go!"

"COME IN!" Louis' voice echoed through the room.

I opened the door a little and said, "One Direction are here to see you."

"CUT!"

"good job. Now here he'll say 'who' and you'll say," that same guy told me the rest and we filmed it quickly not even having to do it more then at least three times.

"Now they'll sit inside and you'll come with a try with water and gasses. You'll put them on the table in front of the boys and walk back outside. They might look at your...backside but it'll be just for the video."

I nodded again, never arguing with anyone about anything.

"go," a women said quietly as she handed me the tray and let me walk into the room. I saw the boys sitting on the couches. I walked past them and set the tray on the table in front of them before I turned around to see Harry, winking at me.

I smiled and left the room.

Sometime through the day we all had a break even though I didn't do anything since a few hours. "They made me Marcel then said that the band part was first so they had to wash my hair and dress me back into my clothes and then I was back to Marcel and now I'm back to Harry," Harry said out of breath as he sat next to me and kissed my temple.

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek in return.

"the dance part is after the break so be prepared," Harry informed me. "I practiced a lot," I lied since their 'dance' moves weren't that difficult to remember.

Harry was munching on a banana whilst I ate a hot dog.

"Harry we need you just for a few minutes!" someone called and Harry groaned before he stood up and kissed my head. "sorry babe, see you later."