3.0

"let's get you ready," Elena squealed, making me laugh. A week after the paparazzi incident at Harry & my date, which ended well because Harry & I were faster then them, I was at Elena's so she could help me get ready for today's AMAs.

I told Harry that I would stay over the night which I did and now Elena was helping me get ready.

After dancing like crazy people and singing as loud as we could I was done and stood in front of the mirror in awe. "oh my gosh," I breathed out. "you looks stunning," Elena said also in awe as we looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"You ready?" Elena asked with a cute smile.

"I was born to be ready," I smiled back and quickly slipped my heels on.

Niall told me that they would arrive in two cars so one will quickly take a turn to pick me up. I was supposed to be in the car where Harry won't be in since it will be a surprise.

I got a text as I wanted to put my phone in my clutch. Harry.

I already miss you. See you tomorrow ♥ love you

The only reason why he thinks we would see each other tomorrow was that they would have to attend the after party and they told me that celebrities like to party for a long time.

I quickly texted back that I loved him, too and waited for Niall to text me that I should come outside. After good ten minutes and continuing chatting with Elena, Niall had texted me to quickly come out.

I left and quickly walked to the car and got in safely.

"wow," was the first thing that came out of Louis' and Niall's mouth. They both were dressed in tuxedos, making them look really cute. "Harry probably can't take his eyes off you," Louis joked as the car sped off .

The three of us talked a little until the driver told us that we were there.

"So, you'll get out last and Harry will be shocked at first, making everyone wonder why. That's how you'll get to be the 'most talked of' of this evening," Niall grinned at me.

I couldn't complain nor could I even agree as someone opened the door and Louis got out first. I heard loud screaming, making me cover my ears by habit. "Showtime," Niall said before getting out himself.

I saw Niall grinning at me before he motioned me to come out. I slipped my legs out so I could get out without ruining my dress. By the help of a security guard I was standing and all eyes were on me.

Harry turned around and gasped before he attacked me and pulled me into a hug. "How-" he started but cut himself off. "It was Niall's & Liam's idea. Remember when the three of us went shopping? Well, That was the day they convinced me to come and we bought this dress," I explained quickly.

"This is the most amazing dress I've ever saw you in."

"I love you," Harry added as he whispered these three cute little words in my ear

"I love you," Harry added as he whispered these three cute little words in my ear. "I love you," I replied not wanting to add 'too' since I felt like adding it makes me love him less in a moment like this. I know I'm stupid and it doesn't make sense but whatever.

Suddenly Harry's eyes went wide and he looked kind of worried. "What's wrong?" I asked confused by his actions. "Does management know?" Harry asked with a trembling voice and I nodded giggling, making him sigh in relief.

"Don't laugh at me," Harry crossed his arms over his chest and I kissed his cheek, making him smile. "C'mon everyone's watching," Harry said and intertwined our fingers as I turned around to face hundreds of cameras pointed at us.

"Let the games begin," Louis said and started walking towards the red carpet. I stayed behind letting the boys take their pictures before Harry motioned me to come to him.

I did and the both of us posed. Well, Harry posed and I tried to keep my eyes open because of all the camera flashes. "KISS!" someone screamed followed by others. I didn't wanted to kiss Harry for magazines.

I kiss Harry because I love him and not when someone tells me to. "I don't want to," I whispered to Harry who totally understood and simply kissed my cheek.

After that the boys did interviews and a guy with the 'One Direction' sign told me that I had to do some with Harry as well since it was our first event we attended together. We're a couple since already four months and since we didn't hid everyone already knew about me.

Everywhere I looked someone was staring at me and the screaming fans didn't helped to forget the worries I had. I always looked past the haters but by going on events like this I don't think I can cover that all.

I was so into thinking about that stuff that I almost didn't realized how someone took my hand and kissed my cheek. I turned to be face to face with Harry who smiled at me, making me smile back.

"You two have an interview now," that guy said and pointed to a lady who was waving at us. Harry winked at me and squeezed my hand before we walked towards her and greeted her with huge smiles.

"Harry & Lia. Is it nice to finally have everything confirmed on a big event like the AMAs?" the lady, with for my opinion to much make up on, asked. "I can't really say. I mean everyone of course already knew so there wasn't much to confirm," Harry answered like he had practiced a lot, which of course he hasn't.

"and Lia how is it for you to get all the attention?"

"Well, it's new to me and sometimes a lot to handle especially because of all the female fans who see me as a competition because I'm 'taking away' their Harry," I answered truthfully.

"You guys are together for what? 4 months? Are the two of you like celebrating anniversaries?"

"We do celebrate every month and tomorrow is actually our 4 months anniversary. I take her on a romantic date and buy her roses," Harry grinned as well as I did since I remembered the last three anniversaries we celebrated.

"And you Lia? Do you give something to Harry to?" the women asked in a weird tone like if I didn't appreciate his gestures or something. I raised my eyebrow for a short second before I answered, "I did payed for our midnight ice cream once."

Harry laughed and I smiled at him. The women looked at me like I had two heads. "and she pays me with kisses," Harry added, making me blush slightly.

"Well, then I'm happy for the both of you and hope to see you again sometime soon. Also good luck Harry for One Direction's nominations and your performance."

We thanked her and left to get to a next interview.

After two more interviews all the boys got stopped for a live interview on the red carpet. I awkwardly took a few steps back but, "oh Lia, do you mind joining us?"

I looked at the interviewer for a quick second. The cameras where pointed on me and the huge screens all around showed my face. I nodded my head shortly and got pulled into the group next to Harry & Niall.

"You guys are nominated for two American Music Awards. How do you feel?"

I zoned out a little not caring that much about what they were saying since I heard this question a lot the last half an hour we spend on the red carpet.

_________