2.3

"C'mon Liam," I chocked out and dragged him past the fresh couple to our hotel room. I unlocked the door and slammed it shut after Liam was inside.

"I'm gonna change," I muttered and went to the bathroom to change into my pyjama before I did all what I had to do. I exited the bathroom a few minutes later and saw Liam watching TV. "I'll go to bed," I told Liam and he nodded before I turned the lights off so I could fell asleep with the noises of the TV.

-

Currently I was in a snack room at the arena eating and watching High School Musical with Mason. He constantly poked my cheek whilst his other hand rested on my boob. "You're some naughty boy Mase," I said and tickled him making him laugh.

"Who dressed you today Mase? Your daddy?" I asked as I looked at Mason's red sweatshirt along with green 'sweatpants' and yellow socks. He also wore a blue jacket when we arrived. "Should I go shopping with you? Would be better for your own good baby."

I placed him on my hip and stood up before I put his jacket on and laid him in his stroller. I turned the TV off and left the room with a banana. I chewed on the banana whilst I made my way around to find Alec.

"Hey Lia! What are you doing?" I heard the blonde guy with Irish accent asking. I turned around and saw him jogging towards me. "Shopping," I said simply and continued walking with with him. "Again?"

"Look at Mason. Someone who has at least a bit of style needs to buy the poor boy some fashionable clothes," I explained making Niall laugh. Niall grabbed something from his back pocket of his jeans and reached his hand out to me for me to take.

"Your wallet?" I asked confused.

"Take it and buy him clothes and whatever you want. It's on me," Niall grinned at me and put his wallet in my purse. "No, Niall I got this," I argued bot wanting him to give me money.

"Buy him and yourself clothes and whatever you want. If I see that you didn't use my money or only a little bit then I quit being your friend," he threatened making me smile.

"Thank you so much Niall. I'm glad your my friend," I smiled widely at him. "Best friend," he corrected and kissed my cheek swiftly before taking off to where Louis, Liam & Harry were standing. "Bye! Have fun," he called before I waved and disappeared from his view.

"Alec! I'm going shopping with Mason," I yelled and he gave me a thumbs up and a nod. We left the arena using the back entrance and walked down the road a while before I saw the mall and entered it.

"So Mase, we're gonna have some fun now, won't we?" I asked and made a funny face to the quiet baby in the stroller. He laughed and it was the cutest thing ever!

I entered the first baby store and went to the boys section. I took Mason out of his stroller and let him watch me choosing his new clothes. "I gotta buy this! And this!" I went on and on since everything was so adorable and cute.

I went to the cashier and paid for Mason's clothes. I bought him a few pairs of grey and black sweatpants and also a red one then just normal shirts and onesies which I thought would look cute. I went to the next Nike store and asked for shoes in Mason's size.

They brought black ones, blue ones, black/white ones, red ones, red/white ones and lots of others. "Look Mason, which shoes do you like?" I asked him and pointed to the shoes. He wiggled in my arms and pointed anywhere but the shoes.