13

Camila's point of view.

"Camz..." Lauren spoke.
"Can you kiss me again?"

"W-what?"
I almost fell from my sit. Lauren moved closer. What the hell is happening, she's acting a bit strange.

"I need to tell you something,"
Lauren replied.
".......when i got home from the hospital, i kept on having these weird dreams, for 2 weeks straight. I dreamt that i was in a state of water, im not sure if its on a sea, swimming pool or a lake, all i know is that im floating, im swimming and i need to save someone, but whenever im about to reach and save that person, i would usually woke up,"

I nodded,
"Oh,"

Sho she's been dreaming about me

"But when we kissed, when you kissed me, my dream had it's conclusion. It was revealed that i was saving you. It has been you all along,"

"Lauren.." I said. I dont know what to say next.,

"It's like your kiss revealed my hidden memories. You sort of starting to complete me Camila,"

"Yes, you did saved me from drowning before. Why didn't you told me about it?" I spoke. I'm so worried about her.

"Because i thought my mind is like going thru a transition or something Camz," She answered.

I sighed and looked at her.
"Lauren, I was -,"

"Camila," Lauren interjected.
She held my chin. Then slowly pulled my face closer

My eyes widened.
Fuck. She was staring deeply at me. Her planet eyes are attacking me right now. I cannot look straight at those eyes, its really making me feel weak, numb. 

"You complete me Camila...."
She said.

I closed my eyes.
Im just waiting for the kiss to happen.

"The Fuck?"
Someone yelled behind us.

FUCK. YEAH, WHAT DO I EXPECT? WHENEVER THERE IS A CAMREN MOMENT, SOMEONE OR SOMETHING WILL ALWAYS INTERRUPT US.

Lauren deattached herself from me, we immediately looked at the person behind us.

It was Keana.

"What the hell are you doing to Lauren, Camila?!"
She rushed herself towards us then placed her arms on Laurens shoulders, pulling her away from me.

Like. wtf? She should ask Lauren if what's she's doing to me.

"Hey.. Keana, it's alright......"

Lauren glanced at me and gave me that "dont worry look". 

".....something was on my eye and it really hurts, Camz was just helping me clear my eyesight"
Lauren lied.
But her voice is really consistent.

"Is it true Camila?"
Keana asked me.

"Yes!.."
I immediately answered.

"I thought you guys are doing something.... inappropriate..."
Keana gave me that suspicious look.

Lauren and I laughed awkwardly.

I avoided looking at Keana, i pulled my phone out of my pocket then pretended that i was busy typing something..

"What are you doing here?"
Lauren asked her.