22

Camilas point of view.

"Are you gonna be happy if i did that Lauren? if i leave you?"
I looked straight at her.

I feel so weak, like everything that Lauren is telling me right now is pulling all my energy.

What Lauren was asking me is to do is too much, she wants me to forget about what i feel for her.

"No. But its sort of a relief, that you will find someone better than me,"
Lauren answered.

"Its so hard for me to let you go Lauren, because theres a constant battle in my mind between wanting you to be happy and wanting to be the one to make you happy. But it seemed like i have no choice...."
I replied.

"I will be always be here for you Camila, your best friend,"

I sighed and walked towards her.
"Can i ask you one more thing Lauren?" I asked.

"What is it?"

"Will you save me again if i drowned?" I asked.

"What?" Lauren spoke confused.

"Will you save me again if i drowned?" I repeated my question.

Its going to be my last option, to make Lauren realize that we are really meant for each other. She told me before that she dreamt of saving me while i drowned, many times before.
Maybe it would help, i hope it will help.

"What are you thinking?"
Lauren yelled.

But i did what i had to do.
I just let myself fell to the swimming pool beside us.

It was so quick.

I felt the splash as i entered the water.
It's really deep. All i can see now is the blue state of water. I didn't do anything,i just let my self fall down.

Im falling under. It's been 10 seconds i think. But no one is saving me. Im starting to lose my breath. I closed my eyes, im just going to let things happen now. I don't care anymore. Im starting to feel that my lungs is going to explode. Im starting to feel cold and numb.

Oh god. Im so dumb, and crazy.
What the hell am i doing.

Im running out of breath. Feels like the water are staring to cave it.

Shit.

Then all of the sudded, i felt someone grabbed my hand.

It is Lauren.

She saved me.

Of course she will.

She pulled me out of the water and wrapped my arms around her shoulder.

"Oh my god Camila... What the fuck are you thinking?" She said angrily.

I was coughing as soon as she lay me on the side of the pool.

I looked at her. I tried to get up.

"Are you happy now?" Lauren yelled. "You are making me worried, what if i didn't save you? what if you died? I really hate you right now!" Lauren spoke, she was crying.

We are both soaking wet, fresh from the swimming pool.

"Lauren," I held held face.

But she keeps on crying.

"Lauren. Im sorry, dont cry please," I begged.

She looked at me. Planet green eyes looked was attacking me right now. She was sobbing.

I held her face and wiped her tears. Lauren avoided looking at me.

"Im sorry," I mumbled, pulling her face towards mine.
"I love you, i really do Lauren."
I said. I didn't waited for her response. I leaned over and kissed her. Our lips are now connected to each other. Just a light and subtle kiss
Lauren closed her eyes, i continued kissing her. She tasted like honey. That sweet taste that i can't resist.
This is what i wanted to do all along. To prove to her how much i love her. And now we are kissing like it our first. Both of us are just feeling the moment. I tilted my head on the side and gave her a peck on each and every corner of her lips. At her cheeks, her nose up to her forehead.