24

Camila's point of view.

"Yessssss......"
I moaned with such happiness as i placed my foot on top of the back seat of my car...

Wohoo. What a relief.

After a very long time, I finally have my driver with me. He's been with my mom for the last few months because my mom needed to run some errands and, he also takes Sofia to school.

"Haha. Well, youre the one who gave me to your mom," Willy responded.

"My mom needs you. You know that, it's like you're her long lost son,"
i giggled.

We are now on our way to another interview to promote the movie.

"Do you want to eat something first before heading to the venue?"
Elsa asked. She was at the front seat.

"Im good, do you want to eat?"

"We're good.."
Elsa answered.

I nodded.

"Camila.. when are you planning to get a new phone? All of your messages are crowding up my inbox,"
Elsa giggled.

"I dont know," I answered.
"Maybe after i finished writing the book. Just hold on for a little longer please," I begged.

I'm really thankful that i have my assistant to answer all of my messages and to fix my schedule for me. Because i can't even fix my own life right now. I need someone to do it for me..

"You haven't updated any of your social media accounts lately. Your fans are looking for you. They miss you..."

"Im taking a break from the internet,"
I spoke smiling at her.

*at the studio*

I sat at the left end corner of the long table Asa and Chloe sat at the middle, while Mr. Gold sat at the right end.

Some of the reporters already arrived and were already seated infront of us. They seemed to be excited about this interview. Some paparazzi's and photographers were capturing  shots, some asked us to pose for them, we gladly stood up, and flashed some smiles and poses for them.

"Alright, i know we are all excited for todays event, but let me just greet you all goodafternoon, I'm Pia Wurtzbach your host for today,"
The former Miss Universe is our host for the event.
"And ofcourse let us all welcome the cast of My Story of Us,"

Around of warm applause were given to us.We waved at the reporters, audience,and some fans that are watching inside the studio 

I looked at Asa and Chloe, and they are doing the so called tactic again. Asa leaned over and whispered something on Chloe's right ear, Chloe giggled and slightly hit Asa's arms, she giggled as if whatever Asa told her, was the funniest thing she have ever her, in reality, his jokes are really not funny at all. 

Then the interview formally started.

Pia: Okay, now, my first question is for Director Gold. Now we all know that almost all of the succesful movies that you made are Action movies, and now you are directing a Romantic/Action movie, tell me about it?

Mr.Gold: This is different, the movies that i made before are all exchanges of punches, gunfights, skyscrapers, helicopters, bad guys, martial arts. But i must say that, well it's my first time to direct a movie that has a love story on it, it was an amazing experience for me. I guess i did not only get to share my knowledge of this craft to them, but i also learned something from this amazing cast. And i am really happy about this film. Camila wrote a marvelous novel, something that i will really treasure until the day that i die.