The Scratch Upon My Left Arm....

Chirp.Chirp.Chirp. The constant chirping on the birds outside my window was driving me crazy. The high pitch chirping was bursting through my eardrums vibrating them vigerously. I lay my head back staring at the celing. Why was i still here ? Why was i not getting out of bed?. I began so shuffle. I switched my eyes to the big lump lying beside me. Thats why i was still lying here.

I stared at the shirtless hunk lying beside me. My gaze falling upon the luxourious hazel eyes staring at me. I caught his gaze and my insides melted it was asif he was staring into my very soul. A smile errupted across his face showcasing his perfect white teeth.

"Babe?" E asked.

"Yep" I replied popping the P

"Would you like to come camping this weekend with me and the boys?" He said smiling. Damn he knew i couldn't say no to him when he smiled like that.

"Sure" I said smiling. The tingles began to spread through my waist as E draped his arm around me. I twisted in his arms until i was facing him. We lay smiling at each other for the next 10 minuets. Then i finally gave in. I got out of bed and walked downstairs.

5 minuets later the loud clambering of footsteps came down the stairs. I continued to make a cup of tea staring at the long cut along my arm. My face soon became plastered with a puzzled expression. Where did it come from? I thought back to last night nothing stook out nothing happened to create my injury.

A few minuets later a stong pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I leant back into E. I kept staring at the cut which had surfaced upon my hand. E followed my gaze. I felt him tense behind me.

"I don't know how i got it" I said still puzzled.

"Neither do I. Does it hurt?" He said nestling his head into my neck.

"Yeah a little" I said stirring my Tea.

"Give me your hand" He said nicely. I held out my hand to him. I watched supprised as he brought his lips down to my hand. He slowly wiped his tounge across the surface of my wound. Tingles began to rise then pain settled in. I hissed at pain took over. I watched as E moved has lips from my hand. I stared at him in disbelief. Gone. The wound had just dissapered.

A quirky smile appeared across his face. I couldn't help but smile back. The only thing that i hated about this perfect moment was i had no clue what had just happened and that i was really getting annoyed of all of the new 'Wolf things' that kept popping up everyday.

Authors Note:

Don't know who i am dedicating this chapter to yet. :/ If you want a dedication please comment below.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :/

Don't think that it is one of my bests but still not everything is perfect.