Sparks Fly

By the time i had gotten to English my heart had stopped erupting from my chest and had resumed it's normal pace. But i still hadn't got the image of the 'new blood' out of my mind. All i could see was his great smile and his black shirt which clung to his huge biceps framing them perfectly.

As i made my way to my seat at the back of the classroom, I couldn't help but feel as if i was being watched. I turned around  shifting my gaze over the students in my class no-one was looking in my direction strangely this calmed me down.

I continued my walk to my seat but the feeling that someone was watching me still lingered in the back of my mind. I sat down cautiously in my seat and tried to focus on my work but i couldn't shake the feeling that i was being watched.

As the school bell went I collected my things and headed for the door. Just before I could exit the classroom a figure appeared from my right. I could tell just my looking at his back that it was the 'new blood' whose eyes i was starring into earlier on. I looked at his body his arms where being  tightly held in his shirt , but his muscles still bulges through his shirt and damn didn't they look fine.

One thing that i didn't get was how I didn't see him when i was glancing around the classroom when i had the feeling someone was staring at me. My attention had been constantly drawn to him. I couldn't help the fact that i was dreamily staring at him. As i continued to walk my bag wiped a pile of assessments of the front desk. I let out a slight gasp as i realised what i had done.

The 'new bloods' neck instantly craned over his shoulder as he glared at me, I began to feel myself blushing so i turned my attention to the paper in which was scattered all over the classroom floor. I bet down and began to collect the pieces of paper of the floor. Unexpectedly a males hand appeared beside me and began to voluntarily help me collect the paper off the floor.

I shifted my gaze from the floor to his eyes. As he titled his head I got to see his eyes in there full beauty. They where the perfect shade of hazel. As we kneeled on the floor staring into each others eyes a smirk began to appear across his face.  The electrical current arose and i couldn't tear my eyes away from him i didn't know why but i felt a magical connection to him.

We sat staring into each others eyes for at least 2 minuets when he heard a shuffling of feet at the door we both snapped out of the trace i gathered up the remaining paper off  the floor and crouched up and placed it on the desk. The 'new blood' had already stood up and as my eyes rose up from the floor I saw him with his  hand held out asking me if i needed help up. I took his hand and the moment i did a shock of electricity shot up my arm.

I didn't know why but i didn't even flinch. I shifted my gaze to the 'new blood' i looked at him. He had obviously had the same shock that i had i could see it in his eyes. I tried to speak but i couldn't.

"Hi i'm Eco and you are" How glad was i that he started the conversation not me. His name was so cute and different. Well i guess it was just like him.

"I'm Jess Parks" I smiled at him. I saw a grin spread across his face.

"Hey there isn't a chance you know where History 6 is do you"

"Yeah, it's wait there a second" I reached into my pocket and i pulled out my class schedule. I looked down my list of lessons i felt a sudden happy feeling  inside . "Why yes i do, that is where my next class is."

"Well then I guess you should lead the way Jess" I looked at him and smiled the way he said my name made me go all soft and warm inside. I began walking through the halls we was ok because second class didn't start for another 5 minuets so we had plenty of time to get there. I turned the corner and a jock bumped into me slamming me against the locker. Before i knew it Eco had him against the wall starring into his eyes. I actually panicked at the event i was watching unravel.