Crumpled Notes

As we began to reach the end of science Mr Williams told us that we needed to work out a schedule for working out of school. I looked at Emma and Eco and waited till any suggestions. Finally Emma gave in.

"We can go to mine Tuesday's and Thursday's but i work on Monday's and Saturday's"

"Well we can go to mine on Wednesdays" I said then we both glared at Eco

"I guess it's to mine of a Sunday then" Eco chuckled.

"Well wasn't that easy" I said "Well as it's a Wednesday I guess it's mine after school" I said with a slight agitation in my voice i was hoping to have the house to myself tonight.

"Cool i'll have to text my brothers and tell them i won't be home until later" Eco said.

As we resumed packing away another note came flying across the classroom this time it wasn't for me it was addressed to

'The New Kid x'

I laughed at the fact she didn't even know his name yet she was still flirting with him.Pathetic much?.

Eco began unravelling the paper and shifted his gaze to meet my eyes. His eyes contained a hint of amusement. We stared at each other until Emma coughed to break the silence. Our eyes both drifted down to the crumpled paper and we began to read.

'If you ever want to ditch those losers we will be happy for you to join us.

Call me when you realise what freaks they are.

07905213570 Call Anytime Bx'

I looked up at Eco's face the bubbling rage had consumed all of his features. I didn't know why but i had the urge to repeat my previous action. I lifted my palm shakily so it touched his face. I ignored the electric with surged up my arm and watched as the rage immediately drained from his skin and he calmed down and resumed his clam stance. He eventually turned to me and looked me deep in the eyes.

Something had brought us together we was connected.