Dreamer

I couldn't sleep at all that night. I was just so scared about having to meet Eco's parents what if they didn't like me? Could they make him loose me?.I kept tossing and turning in bed i was just about to get up and watch Tv downstairs when a text appeared on my phone.

Hey Babe please get some sleep i know your awake so don't ignore me. It's a wolf thing tell you later love you Don't think about me to much xx E xx

A smile had crept it's was up to my face but was again replaced by a frown. How many more of these 'it's a wolf thing' was there going to be?. I placed my phone back on my night stand and glared at the clock. 3:30 am. I rolled back over and covered myself in my quilt and eventually fell to sleep.

DREAM:

I was wondering around the woods alone trying to make my way to Eco's house his car was in the garage so i had to walk. I heared a rustle from behind me as i turned my body a tall blonde girl appeared from out of the bushed. An evil grin spread across her face.

Before i knew it everything was black and i couldn't speak. As i finally opened my eyes i was surrounded by blackness. All i could see was the chains which where holding me down. I looked around the room nothing empty. I kept trying to move but i couldn't.

I was just about to give up when.

"Babe where are you?" It was Eco. I didn't know how to reply. A silent tear fell down my face. A crack appeared in the door. The blond girl from earlier appeared.

"Well well what do we have here the mate of the Alpha now didn't we get lucky" Pain flashed across my face as she ripped the tape from my mouth.

"What What do you want?" I whimpered. A grin flashed across her face at how weak i was,

"I was Eco and you are keeping him from me. You see Eco was my first love he may not be my mate but you see when his mate dies he can date anyone"

"He won't let you" I cryed at here which just made her grin grow.

"Well you see he can't stop me and i was still talking so be quiet anyway when i am there to comfort him after your death he will fall in love with me and then we will live happily ever after now all thats left is to kill you and the plan will work" She grined smugly. I watched as she brought her hand from behind her back. I watched as she aimed the gun at me and shot me in chest.

The pain ripped through me. Tears began to fall down my cheeks.

"Eco" i whispered as the light faded.

AWAKEN

I tensed at the feeling of someones arms around me. Was the dream real. No it couldn't be. I opened my eyes realising i was shaking from head to toe. I looked up to find Eco holding me on his lap. Stroking my face.

"Eco" i cried leaning into his chest.

"Jess what happened i could hear you crying" His face plastered with concern.

"She She" I whispered his face turned red.

"I will kill them" He said angrily.

"I was dreaming and she she shot me she she said she loved you." His face turned a darker red what was going on.

"Was she blond?" He asked softly. How did he know? I silently nodded my head and watched as he pulled me closer. "Jess you have to tell me what she said i know your scared but i need to know" He said softly.

"Ok" i said composing myself.

"She said that you where her first love and that i was your mate and that if she killed me you could date anyone" I said slowly whilst leaning into him.

"Anything else your doing really well" He said hugging me tight.

"She said that once i was dead she was going to help you whilst you got over me and then you would be hers and then then she shot me" I said as the tears began to flow.

"Jess i won't let her near you i promise." He said gently placing me under my bed covers.

"Don't leave me" I said as he stood up and headed for the window. I watched him as a puzzled look crossed his face. I stood up and walked over to him and took his hand. I walked with him to the bed and pulled him closer.

I lay down and pulled him with me. I closed my eyes i felt him calm down i moved back and lent into him i relaxed fully as he drapped his arm over my waist and pulled me closer. I moved my head back and planted a soft kiss upon his lips.

"I love you Eco" I whispered as we parted.

"I love you too Jess" He said as he closed his eyes. I closed my eyes somehow i fell to sleep straight away without a worry. I guess having Eco around made a lot of things easier. I only had two thoughts in my mind.

Who Is The Blond Girl?

Why Did It Feel So Real?

Vote xD

Comment xx

Fan xx