Alex.

Jess POV

There is only so much a pregnant women can do and let me just tell you walking down the stairs is not one of those things. Well not according to E anyway. In his mind I am a fragile doll who could break at any time. It's sweet when I think about it and I love how protective he is of me but I cant do anything and it's starting to drive me insane.

After meeting with E's dad 2 weeks ago I have been on bed rest, E wants me to stay away from as many pack members as possible just in case Alex talks to one of them. Which lets face it is very unlikely. And although I don't agree with him being able to lie in bed all day is not all bad, I have control of the TV remote all day, which means Supernatural is on the TV all day, much to E's dismay. But that serves him right for putting me on bed rest.

Right now I'm making my way downstairs with Jake, another one of E's rules I'm not allowed downstairs without someone accompanying me which is normally Jake. We have gotten even more close, something even I thought was impossible. We spend most days watching supernatural together, even though E hates Jake's scent in our room he knows its the only way I'm going to stay here. I think he just likes the thought that I'm always protected too so it wasn't too hard to convince him

 As my foot hit the bottom step I felt a sharp pain in my stomach making me lurch forward. I let out a hiss of pain as another sharp pain hit my stomach. What the hell was going on. I looked at Jake and his face was as white as a ghost.

"Jake?"

"You... ok.... I should get E... Yea I should.... what am I even doing here I need to get him"  jake mumbled to himself

I let out a short laugh and watched as he ran off and returned a few minuets later with E who was carrying a bag full of clothes and the diaper bag.

"What are you doing?" I said looking at him as if he had grown two heads.

"Erm, I am taking you to the hospital" he said looking at me as if I had turned crazy.

 I looked at Jake who was still white as a ghost and let out a short chuckle

"Hey J, i'll be fine but I need you to do me a favour?" I said smiling

"huh? yeah what is it?"

"set up the crib in mine and e's room I think Alex is making an appearance earlier than we thought"

I turned to E and held my hand out to him, it was finally happening. We were about to meet our little prince.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Echo's POV

As we drove to the hospital my heart raced, we were finally about to meet him. I was so excited but so scared. He was 2 weeks early what if he wasn't ok? What if he didn't make it?

"I'm fine daddy"

The small voice made me jump in my seat, Jess's head snapped to me staring at me with worry in her eyes.

" He's ok" I told her softly, smiling.

She just looked at me and smiled as she rubbed her belly. I couldn't believe that she was so calm right now.

__________________________

" I am going to kill you for putting me through this"

I winced as Jess screamed at me for what seemed to be the thousandth time since she started pushing 30 minuets ago. It was so hard for me to see her like this, she was in so much pain and I couldn't help.

After 1 hour of pushing a small cry filled the delivery room. As I moved to the end of the bed my heart stopped as  I looked at the little boy lying in front of me he was so perfect. His brown hair all over the place his small body so pink. He was perfect. I reached down and cut the cord where the nurse told me to and stood back in shock.

"You did so well" I whispered to Jess " he's so perfect" I said kissing her forehead.

I watched as the nurses handed him to Jess. Everything was so perfect. As I stood watching them I heard my wolf purring, I knew right then that no matter what I was going to keep my family safe, they where my top priority now and I was going to keep them safe.

The End

___________________________________________________________________

Authors Note-

I know this ending has been a long time coming but after writing the last chapter I was struggling to find the motivation to carry on writing. I know that this ending is not the best, and I hate that this is how I have finished this book but I didn't want to leave it unfinished.

 I want to thank everybody for reading this story and I am sorry if I have disappointed any of you.

Thank You

Sophie xoxox