Before the festival

"Thanks boys for the help, it means so much to me!" Kyouko smiled as Shizuo and Izaya cleaned up the store.

"No problem, but I suggest we buy more ingredients for tomorrow if you want the business go well again." Izaya said before he quickly push the broom into Shizuo's hands, ignoring the glare he received, and went to the counter to grab a pen and piece of paper. "Let me first make a list of what we nee-"

"We're going to be close for tomorrow though," Shirou said as he enter the room, holding a flyer up. "That is, if your mother still is planning to force all of us to attend the festival."

Kyouko squeal before clapping her hands, smile brightly. "I almost forgot! Of course we're going, yay! No work and festival time, that sounds wonderful!"

Izaya rolled his eyes, about to say something till his phone ringed. He glanced at the caller I.D., excusing himself as he went outside of the shop to take the call.

"Since Izaya has left us to take a phone call, let's discuss about the plan on tomorrow!" Kyouko declared.

~~~~

Izaya's P.O.V

"Ah, I was wondering when you're going to call me." Which wasn't really a lie, I was wondering when he would call after Shizuo was found out of following me. "Why did it took this long, I wonder."

"Eh, I would called earlier if I weren't busy with... My own traveling." Shinra said with such hesitation that had me raise an eyebrow. "I just came back though. At last, i'm with my beautiful Celty. In the comforts of her arms and our beloved love nest."

"You better not be saying such things out loud," I chucked. "Or she might punch you. Again."

"A punch of love of course." Suddenly I heard a sound of pain, making me chuckled at the thought the doctor getting what we both knew would happened. "Going back to the reason I called you."

"You finally decided to tell me, I feel honored~"

"I actually traveled to where you were staying. I dropped of something and left it with your mother, just ask for it and she should just simply give it to you." I was shocked to hear he was literally here and without me knowing. I thought back to how my mom said something about someone coming over and leaving me something behind.

I sighed and said alright before we both said our byes.

.......

"Hello, sir. Have you already booked a room or are you interested in staying the night today?" A male employee said in a certain hotel.

"I'm actually someone who might be staying here. Is there a room under Orihara Izaya?"

A few seconds past before the man looked back at the man from his computer. "I'm sorry but there are no rooms under that name. Perhaps you got the wrong hotel?"

"Perhaps."

And with that, the man with the coat left as the employee stared at the man.  He knew something was off with man, but he shook the ideas out of his head. As soon as a new customer enter, he return to his regular route.

..............................

Who's this mysterious man? Is he a bad guy and seem to brewing up trouble? What does he wants from Izaya!?

Find out soon!

Izaya: what are you doing?

Hush.... I want to create suspense

Izaya: why?

Cause

Izaya: why?

Cause

Izaya: why?

Don't you have Shizuo to annoy?

Izaya: yep, but I want to annoy you right now.

*sighs* anyways, see you guys in later chapters. Bye bye!

Izaya: why?