Sleeping Beauty

My little humans! Guess what?! We have 1.18k readers! Talk about my thanks and cookies at the end of this chapter, so read on!

Enjoy this and further chapters.

Author P.O.V

Shizuo later on went home to pack some clothes and personal belongings after asking Tom for a few days off (which he agreed). He also changed out of his bartender suite so he can easily blend in with the crowd without people making a fuss of him.

After doing so, he went out to Izaya's place, when he reached the building he stayed outside of the building.

Surprisingly, Izaya was didn't not only came out of his place a few minutes later, but he wasn't dressed up as usually and actually looked normal.

Izaya was looking a bit better than he was earlier, due to the fact he forced himself y eat and sleep so he won't seem that sickly in front of his mother.

While Izaya walked to the nearest train station to his house, Shizuo quietly followed him. Time soon past to the point they were already in the train, heading to Izaya's destination.

Izaya was seated in a corner while Shizuo was at the far corner away from him. Things are going smoothly, but soon... And yes, very soon there will be a small problem.....

Izaya P.O.V

So tire...

I guess not sleeping properly more than weeks isn't going to stop the effects of tiredness with short and countless naps.

I look around the train, seem like no one is looking at me..... A small nap should help a bit, even if it helps in a small small of the smallest bit of the bit.

A yawn escaped out of my mouth before I slowly close my eyes to a dreamless nap.

Shizuo P.O.V

The flea went to sleep?! That's stupid, he could be attacked by anyone! ....not that I care.

I mean, he is at fault if something happened to because he was careless. I may have sneaky tag along with him to wherever he's going, but that doesn't make me responsible if something happens to him.

"....doesn't he seem like your type, Bob?" A voice interrupted my thoughts. Next to me is a group of three men, staring at Izaya.

"Naw, I'm into females.... Though his cuteness can makeup for that." Smirked 'Bob'.

"Aw, let lil old me have him. Kevin, you still own me a favor." The third got said as he stare at Izaya.

"I guess I have to agree with Hank." Sighed Kevin. Bob was about to speak, til I spoke up.

"Oi, you guys will not lay a finger on him." I glared at them, hating at the fact I just saved the flea from being probably raped.

Kenvin P.O.V

The blonde glared at us in a way that would scare anyone shitlessly. We were just messing around like always, and suddenly we're against thus guy.

We always act like this, but we never done anything. Our plan to get 'love' always failed with either a slap, us cowardly walking away, or me saying I'll never become their pals if they really did a crime. I mean, I hang out with then for the laughs they provide when they fail everytime not for crimes.

"Is he his boyfriend?" Hank whispered. Hank was older me by two years, making him 25.

"Can't be, he'll be next to that sleeping beauty than over here." Bob whispered back. He was the oldest, being 27.